Replies

• cpbarrett
    cpbarrett Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing results!
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! What's your body frame?? I'm also 5'7 and my SW:180 CW: 163. You look really good at 153 and this is very inspiring for me. I hope i look 1/2 as good as you when i get there!!
  • sedelagarza
    sedelagarza Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I'm 133, I dropped 10 lbs by just going vegetarian. Since my heaviest at 145 I feel like I'm stuck at 133 and my body feels "loose" that's how I look I feel like I'm wearing an innertube around my waist, what type of exercise did you do and how long, how many days per week? You look amazing
  • carolinagirl521
    Options
    you look AMAZING! i am totally impressed / jealous. i started in the middle of february at 179 and have only lost 10 pounds. it sounds like we're doing about the same thing - lots of portion control and eating healthier with very little exercise. i guess if i want to get there, i'm going to have to start working out!! groannnnnnnn :)
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! What's your body frame?? I'm also 5'7 and my SW:180 CW: 163. You look really good at 153 and this is very inspiring for me. I hope i look 1/2 as good as you when i get there!!

My wrist is about six inches so I think small. But I don't know if that is true. You can do it girl!!!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • VeganPanda
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I'm 133, I dropped 10 lbs by just going vegetarian. Since my heaviest at 145 I feel like I'm stuck at 133 and my body feels "loose" that's how I look I feel like I'm wearing an innertube around my waist, what type of exercise did you do and how long, how many days per week? You look amazing

That's so awesome, great work! I don't really exercise regularly. I have been doing 30DS but not on a daily basis and I need to get back into it. For me, it was 95% diet.
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Get 'em girlllll! You look amazing. Congrats :)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    as happy as i am for you, you look great i'm jealous!!

i'm the same height and pretty much the same weight and i have that stupid stomach pudge i can't get rid of :(
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...Congrats!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! & you look a lot less than the 150's guess thats cuz your really toned...I cannot wait to look like you :-)
  • VeganPanda
    Options
    I can't thank you all individually, but thank you all for the kind words! I'll keep working hard!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!