June Starters - Monday Weigh In

Options
13»

Replies

• sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    We had catered lunches today at work too. I managed to have to will power to avoid it and I could smell it ... ughhhhh. Keep trying to fight those temptations . We can do it!

I messed up.....I gave in. I thought just a little won't hurt.....Now I am miserable. I am a failure. Why do I even try? :cry: I always start off good in the mornings, I actually went for a brisk 30 min walk before work and then look what happens. I think it is a mental thing----I see food, I want food, I eat food. I feel really down.....
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    We had catered lunches today at work too. I managed to have to will power to avoid it and I could smell it ... ughhhhh. Keep trying to fight those temptations . We can do it!

I messed up.....I gave in. I thought just a little won't hurt.....Now I am miserable. I am a failure. Why do I even try? :cry: I always start off good in the mornings, I actually went for a brisk 30 min walk before work and then look what happens. I think it is a mental thing----I see food, I want food, I eat food. I feel really down.....
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    sorry-- don't give up try again the next day. I know it is so hard
  • spartidax
    spartidax Posts: 18
    Options
    I hope I have good news to report next Monday.

SW (06/22/09) 230lbs

Day 2 went ok. Day 1 went much better. Need to get more water into me. Any suggestions?
    Now to go home and convince my DH or daughter to go for a bike ride with me. If not, guess I'll go it alone.
  • jngibson
    jngibson Posts: 11
    Options
    It's not Monday, but I did weigh in yesterday :smile:

SW: 292
    CW:280:heart:

That's down 12 pounds and only 100 more to go!

Mini Goal: be in the 270's byt July 1st! I think I can do that!!:heart:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Couldnt find the thread so its Wednesday here but I did weigh in on monday and I lost 3.7lbs

Start weight 228.1
    Last monday 217.6
    This Week 213.8
    Goal weight 145

Love feeling healthy! (even though I'm not healthy yet)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    Sorry I posted on the wrong thread yesterday. I had only lost one pound yesterday but when I got on the scale this morning I had gained one pound and I ate well yesterday... Not sure what the deal is but it is really getting me down. I am trying to keep it positive and not give up but it's hard.:grumble:
    So here goes:
    SW: 178.5
    6/22/09: 175.5

Hope everyone has a great afternoon!

STAY POSITIVE!!!! Give it a while.... The scale is finally being kinder to me and I am in my 3rd week. I am getting so much encouragement from my awesome MFP gals to just keep at it!!! so that is what I have been doing.... AND FINALLY...it seems that the scale is moving!! WOO HOO!!!! Just stay strong... YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! Don't give in to that discouragement.
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    Yahoo!! Today is a new day! We are having a health screening on site today, here at work. I just got through with some tests; cholesterol, blood pressure, BMI, etc... this year everything is normal---great for my age, heighth. Last year I was 30 pounds heavier and high cholesterol and blood pressure! This had made my day! I am starting off strong this morning! I hope everybody else is having a great Wednesday! (A lot better today than yesterday!!) Thank you MFP friends for the encouragement!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!! Today is a new day! We are having a health screening on site today, here at work. I just got through with some tests; cholesterol, blood pressure, BMI, etc... this year everything is normal---great for my age, heighth. Last year I was 30 pounds heavier and high cholesterol and blood pressure! This had made my day! I am starting off strong this morning! I hope everybody else is having a great Wednesday! (A lot better today than yesterday!!) Thank you MFP friends for the encouragement!

THAT IS INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!! What an amazing goal that you have accomplished with getting healthy!! That is really an encouragement! Thank you for sharing :heart:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I didn't see this post till today so I'm going to enter my weight loss today but I weighed in on Monday (Hope that's ok).

SW (6/15/09) 176.5
    CW (6/22/09) 173.5

Week one went fairly well considering I had compnay all week plus a huge Father's Day event... Yeah for 3lbs!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

SW 182.4
    Last Week: 178.8
    This Morning: 176.8 (-2 :bigsmile: )

I started the Couch to 5K program this morning (hope to run an actual 5K race in early September), and I also started the 30 day shred last week. I'm very happy to see results :happy:

OMG I love the 30 day shred! Soooo hard, but sooo good!
    What is the Couch to 5k all about I have seen a few people talk about this...