Turbo Jammers 6/22-6/28

Options
13»

Replies

• cpafford79
    cpafford79 Posts: 88
    Options
    Checking in with LBJ last night! I tried to get FB in there too, but was way too exhausted from LBJ! My mind and body keep telling me that I'm too tired to exercise, but I'm trying to push through all that! :ohwell: Oh well, wish me luck!!

:heart:
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I know there's a couple other CE'er on here...for those of you that are in the Push or beyond, is it feasbile to do Push 2&3 back to back in the same day? I'm leaving for vacation on Wednesday (when I'm scheduled to do Push 2) and not back in town until Sunday or Monday. I don't want to push my 1st week of Push off, as I have a goal date in mind to finish the whole 90 day program. Let me know what you think for those of you that have been through Push.

Thanks!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    CP1 today and I finally got all those kicks, yay! I think I can finally get through these things without any missteps, hehe. Now if only I can learn some of that freestyle stuff :laugh:.

I'm looking into some ballet workouts to do in place of P90X once that's done in a few weeks. I've always wanted to take ballet but is way too expensive. But I'll settle for working out like one now that I'm strong enough.
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    I know there's a couple other CE'er on here...for those of you that are in the Push or beyond, is it feasbile to do Push 2&3 back to back in the same day? I'm leaving for vacation on Wednesday (when I'm scheduled to do Push 2) and not back in town until Sunday or Monday. I don't want to push my 1st week of Push off, as I have a goal date in mind to finish the whole 90 day program. Let me know what you think for those of you that have been through Push.

Thanks!

Hi Erika, I did Push 2&3 once in the same day one time for the same reason. I figured that alot of people do weight lifting for an hour so it would probably be ok. The good thing about the Push phase is that it works different body parts in each routine so I was able to get through both with no problem. I don't think I could do it with the Lean Phase however! Good Luck and have a great vacation!
    Megan
  • megan0313
    Options
    CP1 today and I finally got all those kicks, yay! I think I can finally get through these things without any missteps, hehe. Now if only I can learn some of that freestyle stuff :laugh:.

I'm looking into some ballet workouts to do in place of P90X once that's done in a few weeks. I've always wanted to take ballet but is way too expensive. But I'll settle for working out like one now that I'm strong enough.

Ghanie, I have the New York City Ballet workouts (1 & 2) that I do to mix things up. I really love them and they're good whether you're a beginner to ballet or someone with experience.
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    thank you everyone for your well wishes!!! i am feeling better today and going to do 20 min to ease myself back into things tonight! then probably 20 min and 3T tomorrow.

i would love to use shakeology but its just so *expensive*! i hope beach body lowers the price soon!!!

i will have to check out new york city ballet. does anyone have any good bellydancing videos?? ive always wanted to learn that!

yesterday i was listening to the black eyed peas at work (i love "dont lie") and no one was here so i just had to get up and dance. omgoodness! my stomach was cramping and i was out of breath after like 8 minutes of going nuts! lol

have a happy friday everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Ghanie, I have the New York City Ballet workouts (1 & 2) that I do to mix things up. I really love them and they're good whether you're a beginner to ballet or someone with experience.

That's one of the ones I was looking at ... also Ballet Boot Camp and Element: Ballet Conditioning.

Right now I have The Bar Method which I fell in love with yesterday. Even after all my yoga and P90X workouts, my muscles were on fire ... and then the deep stretch right afterward .... heaven!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    hi -

I'm new to turbo jam (Just borrowed a set from a friend). I have learn and burn, 20 min workout, turbo sculpt, ab jam and cardio party, cardio party mix 2, and punch kick and jam.

Unfortunately, she didn't have the books to go with them. Is there an order/plan that I'm supposed to be following with these? I didn't search because I never have good luck with it. If it's listed somewhere on the site, can someone direct me to the link?

PS - I did learn and burn and cardio party today and loved it. I can see why you're all hooked.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    hi -

I'm new to turbo jam (Just borrowed a set from a friend). I have learn and burn, 20 min workout, turbo sculpt, ab jam and cardio party, cardio party mix 2, and punch kick and jam.

Unfortunately, she didn't have the books to go with them. Is there an order/plan that I'm supposed to be following with these? I didn't search because I never have good luck with it. If it's listed somewhere on the site, can someone direct me to the link?

PS - I did learn and burn and cardio party today and loved it. I can see why you're all hooked.

Hey ann, are you still doing P90X also? ... I sent you the schedule that uses all but CP2 and PKJ but you can always swap one for another.

By the way, I previewed the NYC Ballet Workouts and OMG, I can't believe I have to wait 2 weeks before I can try them! It's gonna take superhuman strength to stay away long enough to finish P90X, haha.
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Checking in with Lean 1 and 60 min run/walk. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    :heart:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    So I managed to get a hold of Element: Ballet Conditioning and tried it this morning ... Wow, this one is going to take months to master! There are no fancy dance routines, just pure conditioning exercises. And if you think weight lifting or yoga kicks your butt, this one will make you feel like a weakling all over again. It's a completely different form of torture, hehe.

Anyway, Ab Jam and Kenpo X later today ... I just wanted to share my pain.
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    School is going good. Thanks for the comment on the new pic; my daughter had to almost make me take it...lol. Will be taken them more often to post.

Much success to all of you(us)!!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Ab Jam is done, yay! You really feel that one after a good cardio workout. I'm finally not dying so much toward the end, hehe.
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Checking in wit TJ20 & TS. What a workout!

Megan just noticed your ticker! Congrats! I'll be starting my chalean extreme after my hols in August so i'll have no more distractions!

I've been working out all week between TJ and my gym so i'm hoping there is a change in my ticker.. Fingers crossed!
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi everyone! Checking in wit TJ20 & TS. What a workout!

Megan just noticed your ticker! Congrats! I'll be starting my chalean extreme after my hols in August so i'll have no more distractions!

I've been working out all week between TJ and my gym so i'm hoping there is a change in my ticker.. Fingers crossed!

Thanks Dara and great job on your workouts this week! I really think CE is the most amazing workout program I ever tried. I love TJ of course, but I'm so amazed at how much my body has changed doing CE for a little over two months! Once you start, give yourself a couple weeks to adjust to the different mindset, then I'm sure you'll be hooked!! :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    It's rest day for me but I'll probably go swimming later. It's a hot and humid one in southern california.
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    Hey all! Hope your weekend was well..I was away for most of the weekend at a wedding!
    I did TJ Cardio Party this morning..I only do turbo jam 1-2 times a week now with ChaLEAN..but I just enjoy it that much more! I enjoy all of her workouts...as well as her sister Jenelle!
    What are you all up to today? If you are on facebook be sure to add (Casey Fett)..I always love fellow fitness and turbo jammers! You guys are great!
  • megan0313
    Options