Confessions....

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I confess:

I hate doing abs and complain even the the trainer makes me do it. But I have seen results soooo

I ate Chick Fil A last night.......it was good.

I confess I have not been nearly as good as I could be on my diet. I should be eating better, and by better I mean more veggies and fruit.............less bread

Thanks. I feel better:blushing:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I confess that for opening of football season I soiled my bf with food and probably ate a bit much myself.
    French toast for breakfast, sandwiches, a chopped up italian sausage, & doritos for lunch (I made 3 sandwiches & cut em up into quarters tho Im pretty sure I only ate a sandwich worth of quarters & a couple pieces of the sausage lol), and a pizza for dinner...I had 3 slices.

Really, its not as bad as I thought now that Ive typed it out...guess I feel more bad because I havent worked out much more than going to batting cages and the driving range a ton of times in the week
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that for opening of football season I soiled my bf with food and probably ate a bit much myself.
    French toast for breakfast, sandwiches, a chopped up italian sausage, & doritos for lunch (I made 3 sandwiches & cut em up into quarters tho Im pretty sure I only ate a sandwich worth of quarters & a couple pieces of the sausage lol), and a pizza for dinner...I had 3 slices.

Really, its not as bad as I thought now that Ive typed it out...guess I feel more bad because I havent worked out much more than going to batting cages and the driving range a ton of times in the week

Has your migrane subsided? :glasses:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    not at all. Im getting an appt with a doc this week. Im getting my thyroid checked and then Im gonna get my eyes checked as soon as we have the extra money for that. Me and the boy are hoping that its the thyroid and my eyes that are causing it. Graves disease runs in the family so Im fairly sure Ill get some kind of results on the thyroid test that involves ending up on meds. If they dont subside w/ that and new glasses we're gonna have to send me back to the doc about the migraines.... =\
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    not at all. Im getting an appt with a doc this week. Im getting my thyroid checked and then Im gonna get my eyes checked as soon as we have the extra money for that. Me and the boy are hoping that its the thyroid and my eyes that are causing it. Graves disease runs in the family so Im fairly sure Ill get some kind of results on the thyroid test that involves ending up on meds. If they dont subside w/ that and new glasses we're gonna have to send me back to the doc about the migraines.... =\

I'm sorry to hear that! I was hoping you were going to say you were all better. :cry: What is Graves Disease?
  • Jovialation
    Options
    a thyroid condition where you usually end up on daily medication or have your thyroid removed and have to take medication to replace the function of the thyroid. Its an extreme case of hypo or hyperthyroid and your eyes can bulge out and ...Im not sure exactly of what else. I just know every female on my mothers side has or had it and I was supposed to get my levels checked 5 or 6 years ago
  • dorkzcomic
    Options
    I confess I smoke a pipe because it makes me look cool and I confess I drink whiskey like it's water because us Irish have to.
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    I have been OFF this site for about a month and it's not pretty. I am back and hopefully in a few days I will be able to do buttons on my shirt again. Way too much company and too many dinner parties. Back to business.
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i confess....i ate a handful of grapes on saturday :grumble: ....not the biggest sin in the world but it definitely wasn't one of my better days for food choices!....btw - i love confessions! i feel my redemption already!!!!

Please tell me why grapes are bad? Are you on a special diet?

I was hoping someone would ask that!

They have a lot of sugar in them. Eating grapes in moderation is OK though...
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I confess that I made myself Velveeta shells and cheese (but mixed in mixed veggies) and ate half the darn bowl Friday night. However, I worked my butt of at the barn on Saturday (mucking stalls, feeding, moving hay bales, etc.) so I guess I worked it off, right?
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I confess I missed being on here!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chickylet
    Options
    I confess that I had chocolate covered almonds yesterday, about 8, and a piece of birthday cake yesterday and today.:noway:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I have not logged or watched any foods for days. My son's passing has consumed me. :brokenheart:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have not logged or watched any foods for days. My son's passing has consumed me. :brokenheart:
    I can't imagine the grief and sorrow. Please make sure you are taking care of yourself. My prayers and thoughts are with you. :cry:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    I confess I bought chocolate flavored soy milk which is more calories than my 1% despite being better for me.
    I confess that I bought sake and other assorted Japanese alcohol which I have no idea what the calorie content is and I WILL drink it...and Im excited to do so.
    I confess I also bought a bunch of Japanese soda and snacks...and a few "apple pears" which I am excited to snack on! Those arent bad on the calories but I didnt care if they were or werent when I got them.

I also confess that since going to the Japanese market yesterday and loving it I plan on going quite a few more times...like whenever me and the bf cant think of something good to do.
    They have an awesome food court with ramen restaurants and such, and I will eat at them despite having no idea what the nutritional info is on that food.

so there. :tongue: :embarassed:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options

My thoughts & prayers are with you :cry:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I confess that my husband and I watched the entire 6th season of NCIS this weekend in antisipation of the new season that started on Tuesday! W00t. :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My Confession:

I don't want to go to the divorce attorney today. I do not want to divorce my husband. I want my husband to quit acting like a spoiled brat, admit his wrongs, and learn to be a good husband and father. I want the same thing I've always wanted -- him to love me again like he did when we got married 8 years ago.

But I've played those cards, tried and pleaded, begged and sobbed. "A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep." My heart is broken and my head is slowly but surely taking control.

I'm better than this.
    I am worth more.
    I deserve to be loved and cherished.
    I deserve to have my dreams and aspirations supported.

Eventually, my heart will be forced to catch up with my head. Eventually. :brokenheart:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    My feelings of anger are not my personality, I feel abandoned by my friends who don't know what to do or say. I want everyone to donate to my sons fund for his children, yet they send flowers that we do not want. My souls is empty with grief.