Confessions....

Options
JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
I used to be on a "mommy board" and we had a thread that was all about confessing things you knew were wrong (like sleeping on your tummY) but you did anyway :wink: it's fun to see who else is doing the same things as you....

So, I'll start.....

I confess I had a gaint salad today and drowned it in ranch :blushing:
I confess I'll be doing extra extra cardio tonight to pay for it.

Replies

• TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I confess I had 2 hotdogs and fries for lunch on Saturday, then chinese food for dinner. I haven't indulged myself like that in a couple of months and it was good, but I felt bad afterwards. Today I worked extra hard in the gym and have been on my best behavior with my meals. Planning to take a long walk after dinner tonight.
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey...why is it bad to sleep on your tummy? Well, no matter how bad it is- it is the most comfortable position to sleep in...so- whatever:laugh:

Confessions...hm...:
    1. I should be studying Earth Science and completing my lab exercise, but I am surfing the net instead
    2. I had an apple, although it makes my stomach hurt, bloated and causes constipation (in my case). Darn! I think it's because I love apples so much!
    3. I said I would stop chewing gum, but I'm on my second pack today already. Oh well.
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I just ate a cookie :frown:
  • FletcherChic
    FletcherChic Posts: 158
    Options
    i confess....i ate a handful of grapes on saturday :grumble: ....not the biggest sin in the world but it definitely wasn't one of my better days for food choices!....btw - i love confessions! i feel my redemption already!!!!
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    :blushing: I had 6 hot wings and half a basket of onion wings at a the winking lizard on Sunday...chased by 4 big beers....OMG I worked my butt off at the gym today for that one. :blushing:
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i confess....i ate a handful of grapes on saturday :grumble: ....not the biggest sin in the world but it definitely wasn't one of my better days for food choices!....btw - i love confessions! i feel my redemption already!!!!

Please tell me why grapes are bad? Are you on a special diet?
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options

I was hoping someone would ask that!
  • tabchanges
    Options

Yeah seriously, because I chow down on grapes all day! haha
  • rbeglen
    rbeglen Posts: 37
    Options
    I confess that I drink way too much soda for someone who is trying to be healthy. It's worse than those damn cigs to kick!!:wink:
  • rbeglen
    Options
    Do you see that gut of mine? I call it soda gut....lol
  • rbeglen
    Options
    I used to be on a "mommy board" and we had a thread that was all about confessing things you knew were wrong (like sleeping on your tummY) but you did anyway :wink: it's fun to see who else is doing the same things as you....

So, I'll start.....

I confess I had a gaint salad today and drowned it in ranch :blushing:
    I confess I'll be doing extra extra cardio tonight to pay for it.

Do you mean baby sleeping on the tummy??My son refuses to sleep any other way...Guilty as charged..hehe
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    I confess to wine tasting on saturday.. followed by a steak and baked potato.. followed by ice cream!!! oh Lord it was good :flowerforyou:
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    i confess that i have been planning to start running for about a week now, and havn't been able to make myself get out there and DO IT! :grumble:

I confess that not only did i indulge in cake and ice cream for a party, but then had some for a snack the next day so it "wouldn't get old and go to waste":noway: . It's amazing the things we can convince ourselves of to satisfy a craving!:blushing:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I confess.
    This weekend up at a friends trailer, I had ribs, steak, asparagus, and beer.
    Kept away from potatoes and bread.
    Then apple/caramel pie was dam good, so I had to have a piece of that.

Breakfast had leftover meats, eggs, toast and some potatoes.

I went for 2 walks last night and walk/jog today with LOTS of water.

True confession:
    I'm still a smoker.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i confess that i only ran 2 of my 5 miles (i walked the last 3). :sad: however, i'll make up for it by eating super healthy. :smile:

i confess that saturday i had a costco polish dog and a churro. SO good but i had to work so hard to burn it off. lol
  • tabchanges
    Options
    Is anyone ever going to confess as to why grapes are bad? :angry:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I confess that at a bar-b-cue yesterday I ate some Snickers salad. They shouldn't even call that stuff salad!! But it's sooooo good! Only a small spoonful though :love:

And, yes, 'fess up about the grapes!! Yeah, they have a lot of sugar, but they are good for you!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I confess that I might be a little obsessed with peanut butter cups!

I confess that I should be looking for a job and I'm not!

I also confess that I might have an exercise obsession! :blushing:

I guess I have to confess to this too then. I exercise so I can eat those peanut butter cups! :laugh:
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a wendys cookie dough twister and it was good, but I already exercised it off . Its nice to indulge once in awhile.