Confessions....

Options

Replies

• frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had a swiss bacon cheeseburger for lunch with a side of onion rings. It was SO good...

I confess that - no matter my focus on healthy living - I still enjoy my occasional cigars...
  • frankborelli
    Options
    AND I confess that I'm going to go clean some grapes and ENJOY THEM. What's up with that? I thought they were at least okay if they aren't actually good for you? My other choice is a bowl of lucky charms so I'm sticking with the grapes!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options

I also confess that I might have an exercise obsession! :blushing:

I have the same obsession....its pretty scary...but I guess its better than some other addictions out there:tongue:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I confess that I use some of my calories to allow me a chocolate bar some days.

(like today)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Ok, ok, stop twisting my arm!!! :angry:

I confess that I binged on caramel popcorn last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway: I had enough calories leftover so I served myself a portion of this yummy caramel popcorn my husband brought home from work. No problems there...but then the popcorn kept calling my name from the pantry and I answered the call!!! :grumble: I opened the tub and without measuring another portion I binged on I don't know how much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I told myself, "whatever happens tomorrow (today) I am not having anymore!!!" So far so good...what? it is calling my name....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: This time I will win!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i confess i just totally binged on grapes. lol. why are they bad??? i love them so much! i just at like 3 cups! :noway: SOOOO good.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Tummy sleeping both WHILE prego & letting the baby sleep on its tummy

**guilty** my kids just will not sleep any other way. and against advice, i slept on my tummy all throughout both pregnancies.

I'm SO happy this confessions thread took off like it did. feeeeeels good to get it out!!

:happy:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    I confess....I went to a Seattle Mariners game this weekend and indulged in garlic fries. OMG! They tasted so very good! That was my dinner ladies and gentlemen....yes that is all I ate for dinner! I dont even want to know the calories that were used:tongue::noway:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    hahaha i'm literally laughing out loud at the computer- my husband thinks I'm crazy!! i love reading what everybody has done - and looking at all the tickers we're all doing SOOOO wonderfully -- guess thats why it feels so good to let it out :tongue:

confession - i didn't do extra EXTRA cardio. but i did chase lightning bugs in the yard with my 2 year old tonight until i felt like my lungs would burst. that counts!!! :laugh:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i confess that i ate all of my calories yesterday PLUS all of my exercise calories too! That's the most i've eaten in a long time. :laugh:
  • FletcherChic
    FletcherChic Posts: 158
    Options
    i confess....i ate a handful of grapes on saturday :grumble: ....not the biggest sin in the world but it definitely wasn't one of my better days for food choices!....btw - i love confessions! i feel my redemption already!!!!

Please tell me why grapes are bad? Are you on a special diet?

Yeah seriously, because I chow down on grapes all day! haha

grapes are on my no-no list...too much sugar and i could eat the entire bundle of them....so it was bad for ME...not a bad choice for most people :)
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    i confess....i ate a handful of grapes on saturday :grumble: ....not the biggest sin in the world but it definitely wasn't one of my better days for food choices!....btw - i love confessions! i feel my redemption already!!!!

Please tell me why grapes are bad? Are you on a special diet?

Yeah seriously, because I chow down on grapes all day! haha

grapes are on my no-no list...too much sugar and i could eat the entire bundle of them....so it was bad for ME...not a bad choice for most people :)

ok! Now this makes sense! haha
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I read thru every post trying to find out why grapes were bad - thought I missed something there - PHEW!

I confess that I am addicted to Iced Nonfat Mochas with no whip cream from Starbucks-many times it's my recovery after jogging...it's got protein and carbs....we won't talk about the other crap.
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I confess that I will completely go over my sodium intake for lunch because I will be eating Red Beans and Rice and you can't stop me!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I confess I gave in and ordered mexican with the girls at work today.
    I confess that I was good and ordered naked fajitas. mmm
    I confess I might drool on the keyboard thinking of the grilled chicken & veggies....
    I confess that I'm probably going to sneak some chips & salsa. :tongue:
  • jess_h_2
    jess_h_2 Posts: 49
    Options
    I confess I ate pizza rolls and 2 double chocolate chip cookies with the guys tonight..... AND had blackberry hard lamonades... several of them LOL. Not such a good night tonight
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate all my colories by 4pm, now have to starve till tomorrow hehe (not hungry after all that food anyway!):tongue:

I confess that this thread has given me my biggest laugh today!:laugh: (I live in oz so it's night here)
  • frankborelli
    Options
    I confess that I eat all my calories AND my exercise calories most days.

I confess that I'm not giving up grapes. They're a whole lot better than munching popcorn before bed.

I confess that I'll (probably) never give up pure sugar for my coffee and tea.

I confess that I was raised on whole milk and that's what I'll drink til... whenever...

I confess that I really really want a bowl of Lucky Charms for breakfast... but I'll have oatmeal instead.
  • Honeybunn
    Honeybunn Posts: 39
    Options
    I confess that I have not exercised in 5 days......it's been way too hot and my lazy husband hasn't hooked up the air conditioner yet.
  • jess_h_2
    jess_h_2 Posts: 49
    Options
    I confess that I'm am an emotional eater and therefore I caved last night because my bf is being a jerk.... and am already finding it increasingly hard not to give in and say screw it today. :angry: :brokenheart: I will NOT let him screw this up for me. I deserve to be healthy... and happy. Sorry... got off on a rant there for a sec. I feel much better now. :embarassed: