Confessions....

Options

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I confess that at a bar-b-cue yesterday I ate some Snickers salad. They shouldn't even call that stuff salad!!

I confess that I want to know what a Snickers salad is, even though I probably don't even want to know of I'll be tempted to make it...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll confess! I can't stand the guilt! :sad: I ate a bunch of cookies last night and didn't do extra exercises.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I confess ' you guys are driving me NUTS with all these confessions! I'm now craving all the foods you have confessed to.'

I confess that this week as been a very bad week for me exercise wise and I now need to do double the workouts all weekend to make up for it. I also confess that I excused it because of other engagements that caused me to maybe, just maybe, over indulged just a tad. AND I want more.

Another confession, I have been eating a handful of cashews or a couple salt & vinegar chips every night this week and am craving more...

Whoo... I almost feel better. If only this confession hadn't caused me to feel a bit of relief which in turn is almost enough of an excuse to continue indulgence. :noway:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I confess that we went to the movies, and induldged in popcorn with butter, and twizzlers. I think, (after recording it here) that I was only 7 calories over my limit. Won't repeat it again......least not till next week. :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :cry: I confess I had a HUGE fight with DH last night and instead of feeding my hurt.....I starved it and haven't eaten anything in almost 24 hours.

I confess I'm forcing myself to eat breakfast this morning. :ohwell:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I confess that I ate out of the vending machine at the pool yesterday and didn't even care. And then the ice cream truck came and everyone wanted to get something, so . . . :noway:
  • strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Options
    I confess I didn't drink enough water yesterday and this morning.
    I confess I didn't eat a salad this past week.
    I confess I didn't eat every 3 hours this past week.
    I confess I didn't work out this past week.
    I confess I spend way too much time on the Net. There I said it.

Going to drink more now though!!:drinker:
    Back to the salad this new week.
    Will try to remember to do the 3 hours.
    Will work out at least once this week.
    Will do more other Non Net stuff this week.

Thanks for starting this thread! :flowerforyou: Jstar513 You're a genius, a positive influence!!

:bigsmile: So therapeutic!! :heart:

Fess up you all. Good for you. The first step to change is awareness! :glasses:

I confess I love this threa.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    :cry: I confess I had a HUGE fight with DH last night and instead of feeding my hurt.....I starved it and haven't eaten anything in almost 24 hours.

I confess I'm forcing myself to eat breakfast this morning. :ohwell:

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I only found this thread now and sorry you're going through a hard time. Thank good care. :flowerforyou: I'm glad you're confiding in us and letting it out.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate out of the vending machine at the pool yesterday and didn't even care. And then the ice cream truck came and everyone wanted to get something, so . . . :noway:

i confess the "...:noway: " part of her post made me laugh out loud!
    I confess i had a healthy breakfast & even took the kiddos for a workout.
    I confess confessing makes me feel better. About everything. :smile:
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I confess i've been excercising at least 45 minutes a day the last 5 days but i've gone for mexican the past 2 nights. Although i've stayed within my calories i still feel badly about it!:ohwell:
  • mb64970
    mb64970 Posts: 1
    Options
    I confess that although I went to the gym and did 45 minutes of cardio, I ate an ENTIRE frozen pizza for dinner that was 840 calories total and loved every single bite!! But I already feel guilty :sad:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I confess I cannot give up my iced tea with sweet and low:frown:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I confess my Mom came to visit me this weekend and I ate terrible the entire time (pf changs, pizza, diner food). Today I had a hot brown for the first time (and I live in Kentucky...go figure) and I had fries with it. Now I can't eat anything but grapes for dinner! haha those grapes...

I confess I want to lose weight faster and I get mad when I get on the scale and it isn't down like 3 pounds.

I confess that sometimes I just wanna go on a binge-fest and eat everything in my kitchen...esp. the velveeta mac and cheese that has been in my pantry for several months now :grumble:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I confess my Mom came to visit me this weekend and I ate terrible the entire time (pf changs, pizza, diner food). Today I had a hot brown for the first time (and I live in Kentucky...go figure) and I had fries with it. Now I can't eat anything but grapes for dinner! haha those grapes...

I confess I want to lose weight faster and I get mad when I get on the scale and it isn't down like 3 pounds.

I confess that sometimes I just wanna go on a binge-fest and eat everything in my kitchen...esp. the velveeta mac and cheese that has been in my pantry for several months now :grumble:

throw it out.:tongue:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I confess I ate to many pretzels tonight............
    followed by some popcorn...........................................
    followed by a handful of cheeze-its....
    Followed by a gingersnap cookie....

:ohwell:

it's not as bad since i didnt have a full serving of any of them right? :laugh:

oh yea and I confess I was a little sad today when my 3 yr old pointed at me and called me fat...laughed and walked off ....damn honesty from kids lol
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options

i confess the "...:noway: " part of her post made me laugh out loud!

I confess that after I read that and read over my last post, I laughed out loud, too!:laugh:

I confess that I ate 4 slices of pizza . . . and the guilt hasn't set in yet!

I confess that I am out of confessions.

I confess that I probably need to stop posting now.:tongue:
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    I had hot dogs for lunch today... and did 15 extra minutes on the elliptical to make up for it. :blushing:
  • strongandfit
    Options
    I confess I did not do my daily walk today.

I also confess that because I confessed here, I'm not going to beat myself up about it and feel bad about not walking and eat and eat and eat to cover the guilt.

I confess I drank more :drinker: water today than yesterday which is good. :happy:

I confess I love this thread and the wisdom it brings to all of us by becoming more self aware and very grateful for Jstar513 to be such a good leader by starting this thread!! :flowerforyou:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I confess that on Saturday i had a turkey club sandwich and potato salad followed by 3 beers and a vodka tonic..

I confess that we then went to see the Hangover (which is effing HILARIOUS) and I had chocolate almonds....

I confess that I had Arby's for lunch yesterday and ran 2.5 miles on my rest day to make up for it:blushing:

I confess that at this moment if I could strangle one of my co workers and get away with it....I probably would..lol :devil:
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I confess I had 2 hotdogs and some mac and cheese for dinner last night. :grumble: but was still under cals BECAUSE...

I confess I didn't eat lunch yesterday.

I confess I haven't had water in 3 days. :sad:
    I confess I haven't worked out in a week. :noway:

I confess I am forcing the water down. :heart: