Confessions....

Options

Replies

• strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Options
    I confess I didn't eat breakfast this morning.
    I confess I ate a heavy lunch.

Will tomorrow.
    Will eat lighter tonight and tomorrow.
  • KingOfPop
    KingOfPop Posts: 29
    Options
    I confess that I fed underage boys alcohol and then touched them inappropriately. :blushing:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I confess I've reported every post from KingOfPop to the moderator. :angry:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I just love this thread...its hilarious.....

I confess that I I go over my sugar and sodium almost every day without even trying...
  • Jacko
    Jacko Posts: 22
    Options

I confess that you're the most racist person I've ever even heard of!!! :noway:

I don't hate you though, I love everyone. Besides, your avatar looks like a little blue boy!!! :tongue:
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had three glasses of wine (well, in the last 5 hours)

I confess I ate a whole bag of chips last night (and felt awful about it today)

I confess I am about to eat some Nutella right now...need something sweet

I confess I go over my fats every single day...easily.

I confess I love this thread and it makes me feel better to see that other people are not perfect either:happy:

Have a great night you all:drinker: (That's my 4th glass right there)
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went waaaay over my calories 4 days last week!! :explode: I confess that I still weighed in a little lighter yesterday. I confess that I am going to work my butt off this week because I am taking my wedding dress to be altered this weekend.

I confess that I am really happy when I put my work pants and they fit much better than they did 3 months ago. :smile:

I confess that I can't do one real pushup and my goal is to be able to do 10 girl pushups one month from now.

I confess that I didn't reach my goal of being able to run a mile by June 30th. I confess that as much as I work out, I am completely out of shape for my age and weight.

I confess that I want to lose 5 more pounds by my wedding at the end of September.

I confess that I wish my double chin would GO AWAY!! :angry:

ah, that should be good for today... :blushing:
  • ColinQ
    ColinQ Posts: 76
    Options
    My name is Colin and I'm an OOPS!! sorry wrong forum:bigsmile: :laugh:

I am a bit of a chocoholic, and Cheesoholic (is that a real word!!)
    but I confess they my let downs:frown:
    I confess that I also still haven't managed to start the running I promised I would do:ohwell:
    I confess to having a couple of cans of beer a week, (is that really bad??):drinker:
    I confess that I still haven't started using the Wii fit
  • vrdz3215
    Options
    I confess that I am addicted to Mayfield Light Brown Cows and have one every day..atleast they are only 100 calories....:blushing:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went book shopping last night and actually forgot to eat. There were just so many great reads on discount.
    I confess that I spent too much time in the comic book section (big X-Men fan...if you couldn't tell, hehe).
    I confess that after my shopping spree I went home and drank 2 glasses of merlot and read the entirety of Jane Austens Pride And Prejudice.
    I confess that by doing so I woke up 45 minutes late this morning and had to get to work with out taking a shower....guess I'll hit the gym at lunch and use the one there.
    :bigsmile:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options

Thank you...you're not the only one. hehe.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess we named our son Logan after Wolverine from X-men. :tongue:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I confess we named our son Logan after Wolverine from X-men. :tongue:

Hehe.
    I confess that my daughter was named after Lady Jocelyn in A Knights Tale and Ophelia in Shakespeares Hamlet.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am addicted to Mayfield Light Brown Cows and have one every day..atleast they are only 100 calories....:blushing:

I confess that your JRT is as cute as mine! LOL :heart:
  • vrdz3215
    Options

I confess that your JRT is as cute as mine! LOL :heart:

I confess that I was thinkin the same thing only n reverse..:laugh: :heart:
  • moonflowerslove
    Options
    I confess, I made an instant Banana Pudding Sunday and we had company, I eat the last small bowl of it today at breakfast. Bad for Breakfast, especially on a diet. Bad way to start out a diet again.
  • vrdz3215
    Options
    One more confession for today...

I confess that I was late to work today because I overslept...but it was on purpose.:blushing:
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    I confess that I am happy that a certain poster has been removed from the boards...twice! :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm having chimichangas for lunch AND cheese sauce :smile: .
    I confess I'll be sweating out chimichangas on the treadmill tonight. :grumble:
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    I confess I'm having chimichangas for lunch AND cheese sauce :smile: .
    I confess I'll be sweating out chimichangas on the treadmill tonight. :grumble:

LOL!

I confess I ate a hostess Apple pie last night and tried to pass it off as a fruit. :noway: