LMAO:laugh:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    that explains the egg smell. :sick:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I confess I didn't really want to go running today, but now that my boyfriend (who I'm supposed to run with) is over 45 minutes late coming home from work I'm p****d because now I actually WANT to run :sad: :mad: :explode:
  • Angelbody
    Angelbody Posts: 1
    Options
    Cute!!! hahahaha
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess that on Saturday i had a turkey club sandwich and potato salad followed by 3 beers and a vodka tonic..

I confess that we then went to see the Hangover (which is effing HILARIOUS) and I had chocolate almonds....

I confess that I had Arby's for lunch yesterday and ran 2.5 miles on my rest day to make up for it:blushing:

I confess that at this moment if I could strangle one of my co workers and get away with it....I probably would..lol :devil:

LOL on the strangling of a co-worker!!! I'm with ya!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I confess that I texted a co-worker who was in the same room to complain about another co-worker :tongue:

And that I spent an extra 1/2 hour on my bike because someone brought a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing into work. I just couldn't resist (only a small piece tho) :smile:

exercise.png
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I confess that my previous post...
    I confess I didn't really want to go running today, but now that my boyfriend (who I'm supposed to run with) is over 45 minutes late coming home from work I'm p****d because now I actually WANT to run :sad: :mad: :explode:

led to an argument, crying, yelling (and he wasn't on his best behavior, either! :laugh: ) and now ordering Chinese food :devil:

BUT... i did go for my run- I know it doesn't cancel out the Chinese, but it is what it is :ohwell:
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    I confess that I am using my period (sorry if that's tmi, haha) as an excuse to pig out on ginger snaps for dinner.

I confess that I didn't exercise today, but plan on kicking my own butt to make up for these cookies!
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    I confess that I used some of my calories to get frozen yogurt at my favorite place in town before I move to another state tomorrow. And I didn't go running since I had too much packing to do.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't do the work out on my treadmill tonight like I was supposed to in order to burn off those chimichangas.
    I confess I ate my exercise calories anyway because I really wanted those chichangas :grumble: :grumble: :noway:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I confess that I am happy that a certain poster has been removed from the boards...twice! :bigsmile:

I must have missed this . . . who is it?
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I confess that on Saturday i had a turkey club sandwich and potato salad followed by 3 beers and a vodka tonic..

I confess that we then went to see the Hangover (which is effing HILARIOUS) and I had chocolate almonds....

I confess that I had Arby's for lunch yesterday and ran 2.5 miles on my rest day to make up for it:blushing:

I confess that at this moment if I could strangle one of my co workers and get away with it....I probably would..lol :devil:

I confess that I texted a co-worker who was in the same room to complain about another co-worker :tongue:

And that I spent an extra 1/2 hour on my bike because someone brought a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing into work. I just couldn't resist (only a small piece tho) :smile:

exercise.png

Lmao on the texting....I confess that I have done that too!

I confess that I am really pissed at one of my best friends because she keeps whinning about how she can't gain weight in order to have a brazilian butt lift (all this while she is munching on a big bag of Doritos)

I further confess that it really pisses me off that the same friend does not work out, eats anything she wants all the time and still has the perfect body. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • skywalker
    Options

exercise.png

I confess that I am really pissed at one of my best friends because she keeps whinning about how she can't gain weight in order to have a brazilian butt lift (all this while she is munching on a big bag of Doritos)

I further confess that it really pisses me off that the same friend does not work out, eats anything she wants all the time and still has the perfect body. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I confess those people make me nuts too. I have a friend who gets thinner with each pregnancy!!! I haven't even had one and I'm twice her size!!! :noway: :noway:

exercise.png
  • vrdz3215
    Options

exercise.png

I confess those people make me nuts too. I have a friend who gets thinner with each pregnancy!!! I haven't even had one and I'm twice her size!!! :noway: :noway:

exercise.png

Oh yeah and she has had 3 kids!!!! i havent even had one!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I confess that I weigh myself every morning, even though I know I shouldn't, and still get frustrated when it either hasn't moved overnight or is up from yesterday.

I confess that sometimes I will actually do the exercise I need to so that I can eat more.

I confess I made the Spice Cake Pumpkin muffins and ate 2 with Cool Whip....yum!

I confess I'm really curious who KingOfPop is and will probably do a search to see what the hoopla is all about:)
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    I confess that I had to make my husband hide the scales because I spent most of last week naked hopping on and off of them to see if there was any change in 30 minutes (which surprisingly there usually was).

I confess to plotting the demise of my puppy when he gives me the puppy eyes and makes me feel incredibly guilty because I haven't taken him on his walk/drag yet.

I confess to hating exercise, but I still do it (and feel pretty darn decent at the end of it all).

I confess to having an eating disorder (sigh).

I confess to hating all soda, but loving Powerade, which has just as many calories.

I confess to hating chocolate, but LOVING chocolate ice cream--Skinny Cow!!

I confess to crying when the scale goes in the wrong direction.

I confess to having a great husband who has actually been incredibly supportive of me this time, even if he has to tell me no a lot.

I'm sure there are more, but that's about it.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am tired today and don't feel like doing anything at work. I confess that I am spoiled at work because we are cooking out today and I am getting salmon instead of burgers and brats! :laugh: I confess that I hope it stops raining by this evening because I need to go jogging and I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I confess that I got a really good feeling last night when I put my wedding dress on and realized it seemed much bigger than when I tried it on the first time, and I probably should have gotten the next smaller size. I confess that I am starting to get a little stressed about planning my wedding. :glasses: I confess that I really need to start focusing on my CORE! :grumble: I confess that I am happy to see that my neighbor friend is starting to try to get into shape. I confess that I should probably do more work instead of confessing and reading everyone else's confessions!!! :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • vrdz3215
    Options
    I confess that i am having sushi for lunch...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: and i dont feel bad about it!
  • skywalker
    Options
    I confess that I returned the scale I bought to Walmart because I was stepping on it every day. I usually visit my parents once a week. I just use theirs now :tongue:

exercise.png
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I confess that last week I had strep throat, and if I felt able to eat anything at all it was guaranteed to be junk food. Including the first day of being healed - I ate whatever badness I could get my hands on! :devil:

I confess trying to correct myself after last week's bad behavior is cursedly near painful.