Confessions....

Options

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I confess to reading this entire thread, and to checking for KingofPop's profile due to the prior posts, only to find out it has been deactivated. So now, I confess to feeling out of the loop since I never saw a post by this nefarious poster and wonder where they were posting and what they said that got them reported. (Inquiring minds want to know, I guess:bigsmile: )

I also confess that I just heard a ridiculous tale on the noon news about a woman who justifed writing fraudulent checks on her ex's account because her DOG got into her purse and ATE all of HER checks!! :noway:

I confess that is one of the most pathetic explanations for criminal behaviour I have EVER heard!!:laugh:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I confess to reading this entire thread, and to checking for KingofPop's profile due to the prior posts, only to find out it has been deactivated. So now, I confess to feeling out of the loop since I never saw a post by this nefarious poster and wonder where they were posting and what they said that got them reported. (Inquiring minds want to know, I guess:bigsmile: )

I also confess that I just heard a ridiculous tale on the noon news about a woman who justifed writing fraudulent checks on her ex's account because her DOG got into her purse and ATE all of HER checks!! :noway:

I confess that is one of the most pathetic explanations for criminal behaviour I have EVER heard!!:laugh:

LMAO!!!!! even i havent heard that one and i work in LE!:laugh: :laugh:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess that I just ate a meatball sub from Wegman's (so good :tongue: ) and better do 2 hours on my bike tonight!!! :noway: :noway: :noway:

exercise.png
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I confess I put dried (home grown) hot peppers on almost any food.
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really frustrated about not losing any weight in the past three weeks even though I have worked my butt off :grumble: So I ate a giant bowl of chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup :heart: I don't even feel guilty about it :bigsmile:
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I confess I had 2 dinners today by mistake and I am totally regretting it
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I confess I ate a snickers candy bar for lunch! It tasted so good! I stayed in my calorie zone for the day! But it was a bad choice of food!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I confess that I, too, looked up KingofPop and couldn't find this infamous person...I am an inquiring mind too! :) Someone fill us in!

I also confess I had Qdoba naked burrito today and it was gooooooddddddd :bigsmile:

I confess that I haven't been to the gym in 2 days and I feel really terrible/cranky about it! Hoping to go tomorrow after my final exam! Wahoo 1/4 of the way through medical school tomorrow at 3 pm!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate a pizza roll I made for my son. I wasn't over my calories but I still feel guilty.
  • weaklink109
    Options
    I confess I would like to find all the morons in my neighborhood who are setting off fireworks already and scaring my dogs, and place them all together on a desert island somewhere and hope they all blow each other up!:mad:

I also confess that it is a great challenge to use one's laptop, when one has a "lapdog" who is sticking to the lap like glue because of the previously mentioned fireworks.
  • weaklink109
    Options

I also confess I had Qdoba naked burrito today and it was gooooooddddddd :bigsmile:

I confess that I haven't been to the gym in 2 days and I feel really terrible/cranky about it! Hoping to go tomorrow after my final exam! Wahoo 1/4 of the way through medical school tomorrow at 3 pm!

The burrito comment made me think of the news story about the guy on the plane flying to LA from somewhere in the East who decided to take all his clothes off during the flight. The plane diverted to Albuquerque so the local police could deal with the naked truth. :laugh:

I wonder if this guy ate one of those Qdoba burrito's you were talking about?:noway:

Good luck with your final exam and congrats on your progress with your schooling.:drinker:
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    Wow this is a cool thread I haven't seen before.

I confess I haven't logged any of my food in for about 2 weeks. Just my morning coffee.

I confess I would love to know what KingofPop was talking about.

I love the lady that takes rubber bands from work. That's quite the confession!! Is she for real?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    KingOfPop made comments like "I confess I like to touch little boys" and crap like that. Then made another screen name & did it again. Both names have been removed (KingOfPop and Jacko)

And I'm pretty sure that the plane with the naked guy was heading to charlotte, NC - I only know this b/c that would be the airport we fly in/out of. :tongue: Note to self - keep clothes on during flight in September. :wink:

I confess I'm having a MUCH better day today - food is actually on my mind today. I'm HAWNGRY! :laugh: Breakfast here I comeeee!!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    And I confess I wanted to hurl my scales out the window this morning. Today is the 7th morning in a ROW I've been looking at 184.8 - not even an ounce budged - either way! :grumble:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I confess that although I am happy its the fourth of july and I do believe that independence day is a GREAT reason to have a parade....I am pissed off b/c I have to come for 2 hours on July 4th to work traffic for stupid parade which has messed up my whole 3 day weekend and wish that it would rain on Sat. morn until about 11 am so they will cancel the parade...i feel unpatriotic :(:grumble:

Oh yeah and i was going to run the Peach tree Road Race (for those not from GA, it is the biggest road race in GA held in Atl every 4th of July and is very hard to get entered in it, and I actually got in on my first try) and was told that it is MANDATORY that i put on my monkey suit and direct traffic for 2 hours. :explode:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I confess that I did extra exercise yesterday ONLY so that I could have a vanilla milkshake :tongue:
    I confess that I told my boss I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon so that I can get an early start on the weekend....but I don't have an appointment! :blushing:
    Man it feels good to get it out in the open and not be judged...I love this thread! :bigsmile:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that although I am happy its the fourth of july and I do believe that independence day is a GREAT reason to have a parade....I am pissed off b/c I have to come for 2 hours on July 4th to work traffic for stupid parade which has messed up my whole 3 day weekend and wish that it would rain on Sat. morn until about 11 am so they will cancel the parade...i feel unpatriotic :(:grumble:

Oh yeah and i was going to run the Peach tree Road Race (for those not from GA, it is the biggest road race in GA held in Atl every 4th of July and is very hard to get entered in it, and I actually got in on my first try) and was told that it is MANDATORY that i put on my monkey suit and direct traffic for 2 hours. :explode:

:huh: are you a cop?
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just went to Chili's and ordered the grilled chicken sandwich but didn't take off the bacon and cheese, and I ate my fries and shared a Molten Cake with two others. That put me so far over my calories that I'm gonna have to work out twice as much tonight just to even it out.

But the good thing about this site is that I know what I have to do to stay on track and I can't leave the numbers as they are without the exercise. It was my two month anniversary of eating well and I celebrated:)