Confessions....

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess that I'm about to shamelessly promote a cycling challenge that I had a hand in starting. Check out this thread. It's open to all levels. Stationary bike, road bike, mountain bike.....whatever. All are welcome. The more, the merrier. We've just started week 2, but it's never too late to join......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/58766-mfp-spitfires-cycling-club-week-1
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I confess I went way over my calories yesterday!
    Like if Richard Simmons were dead, he'd be rolling over in his grave! :noway:
  • bndc226
    bndc226 Posts: 9
    Options
    I confess that I had chips ahoy cookies today when I shouldn't have. I also had a mini snickers, and a dark chocolate, and a milk chocolate....I couldn't stop....
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    Okay okay...I had a small portion of lasagna in front of my husband and then the same size again when I was in the kitchen alone. I think it doesn't count if no one sees you and you eat it really fast. What an idiot I can be.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I confess that I haven't been on MFP like I should, because I'm totally addicted to Facebook.....but I'm back!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am currently eating two Reese's peanut butter cups, but hey, at least I didn't eat all4 right? LOL :bigsmile:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i confess I went shooting my 357 today at the range. POW POW POW. I took my 15 year old. I have not been shooting in a while. it was fun fun fun. I was his first time firing a big pistola
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i confess I went shooting my 357 today at the range. POW POW POW. I took my 15 year old. I have not been shooting in a while. it was fun fun fun. I was his first time firing a big pistola

I confess I'm jealous ;) I'd love to go out shooting, I've only gotten to go once before and I loved it!
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    i confess....i ate a handful of grapes on saturday :grumble: ....not the biggest sin in the world but it definitely wasn't one of my better days for food choices!....btw - i love confessions! i feel my redemption already!!!!

Please tell me why grapes are bad? Are you on a special diet?

She probably said that because she is watching her carb intake and grapes have a rather HIGH natural sugars................................

When low carbing, we are supposed to add back foods in a particular order and it can play havoc on your blood sugar and hormones to not add the foods back in, in the proper order.

I am having some what the same issue.................I have added too much fruit too fast and having hormone issues, sugar cravings and my blood sugar is running high again too. :grumble: :angry:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a salad with tuna for lunch......... and then someone brought me back baked rigatoni and bread sticks so I ate 1/2 breadstick and probably 3/4 cup rigatoni. Oh, and I had some ruffles potato chips.
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I confess that I am getting very annoyed with counting calories....and even more annoyed when my friend with the perfect body who has had 3 kids, doesnt work out and eats whatever...calls and says come on go eat mexican with me you can skip your workout for one day and be bad....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:explode:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to slap my friends like yours, vrdz!!! Why would you want me to be "bad" ??? :angry: Go on with your skinny butt & eat a Mexican. Ugh. I hate peer pressure - mostly bc it always works. :noway: :grumble:
  • bndc226
    bndc226 Posts: 9
    Options
    I confess that I haven't been on MFP like I should, because I'm totally addicted to Facebook.....but I'm back!

I'm just like you, I check Facebook all the time, even on my phone!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that I HATE facebook and :heart: MFP!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess that I have never had a facebook or a myspace page and have vowed to never have them. MFP is a huge stretch for me.

exercise.png
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    3528861357_5c1c357572.jpg
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate a dairy queen tagalong blizzard. Sooo good! Haha I was forced! I also confess that it's just too hot to go running although I did push mow the yard and worked in the garden for awhile. I lastly confess that all I want to do is eat pizza for dinner :blushing:
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate mexican food last night mmmmmmmm.............1 flauta, 2 nachos, lots of chips and creamy jalapeno from chuy's! mmmm! and tres leches:love:
  • nhendri
    nhendri Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I confess:

I completley let loose on the weekends (no restrictions):devil:

I overeat at dinner everynight even if it makes me sick:sick:

I havent excersized in over a week.:cry:

I am totaly guilty and feel in every cell of my body!!!:mad:

Will someone please slap the $^!t outa me please!!!!!!!:embarassed: