Confessions....

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I confess I did not log anything yesterday! Busted my hind end installing a laminate floor all day and now I am sore all over! I even ate a cinnamon roll, first one in 5 months! But heavy work all day, I am sure I am okay!
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I confess that I did not log anything this weekend...
    I confess that I drank 8 beers on saturday and my stomach is still bloated from it.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I confess that I spent Saturday watching the Underworld trilogy followed by the X-Men trilogy...and didn't do a lick of house work, work out or count calories. It was a total 'me' day. Ah, the bliss. :love:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    I conffess I didn't log anything I ate or drank all weekend!! Just didn't feel like doing it!:laugh: :laugh: the scale was the same this morning as it was Friday morning, so I guess it wasn't the end of the world that I wasn't logging my intake. Maybe I was subconsciously getting ready for vacation when I won't have computer access????!!??? 3 more days of work, then ....Lake of the Ozarks.........here I come!!!:Boat, sunshine, a tall cold frosty Mike's............ life doesn't get a whole lot better than that some days!!! glasses: :glasses:
  • twotongal
    twotongal Posts: 12
    Options
    I am new to this and it looks fun! so here it goes...

I confess Today was my first real coffee log, it was my last hold out.
    My to make it as I like it is killing my cal. count. :brokenheart:

But I want my coffee, it just is part of my food groups.

I confess I hate the cal count on non- dairy creamer and sugar!

I confess I will not be able to cut it down anymore than 6 cups a day. 14 oz. per cup
    Will not say what it used to be, but had to hand in my coffee hound badge and Hound dog cup going down to this 6 cup a day thing.

I can't live without Kenya in the morning.... Hawaiian for special times.... a good Turkish cup to wake up and power walk every morning.....:drinker:

244167.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • busygirl26
    Options
    I confess that over the weekend I went out to eat twice and didnt care what I ate...

I also confess that I missed almost a month at the gym (but Im back now)
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    sometimes when i "eat junk" i take laxatives and dont eat all the next day
    :sad:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

:huh: :noway:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

Umm.... That's not good...:frown:

exercise.png
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I confess to eating a whole bag of tear and share M & M's. 440 calories! It was my comfort food. :cry: :brokenheart: I will try to do better for me!
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    I confess that my husband just went out of town and I am so excited to have my own space, and not have to cook or do the normal things I do, that I am having for dinner,
    HOT DOGS
    AND
    COSMOPOLITAN MARTINIS
    Doesn't take much to excite me:wink:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I confess I had Del Taco for lunch today and totally loved my burrito!
    Now it's off to do cardio to work some of it off. :happy:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I confess I had Del Taco for lunch today and totally loved my burrito!
    Now it's off to do cardio to work some of it off. :happy:

you better be careful! Drag Shows are not kind to the plus sized Faux Gals! Love, Me, the old gal!
  • stirling
    stirling Posts: 11
    Options
    I confess I am pretty good at this eating thing - always have been - although my body is shifting lately.
    And I shouldn't feel guilty about it.
  • beyondchowhound
    Options
    I feel crappy after 2 hot dogs and 2 Cosmo's. :ohwell: The thought of it was more fun. The idea that I had the house to myself seemed so exciting. The decorating shows are getting boring and I kinda miss my husband. haha well then............moving on...
  • hippieguitargirl
    Options
    i confess..

two days ago i had a vanilla ice cream cone, tator tots, and half a slush from sonic!!! :sad:
    that... was soo good!!!
    but soo bad!!
  • beyondchowhound
    Options
    since I wrote my last confession (yes I was brought up Catholic) I have been in the basement mopping up tons of water as we are having monsoons and the streets are like rivers and my basement is flooding big time and my husband is out of town and all his personal stuff from years ago seems to be down there getting ruined. I saved what I could. Hey thanks for listening. I suppose it isn't really a confession. Ok here's one... I am having wine. I don't care how many calories it is. If I had something good to eat in the house, I would eat it. So there.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am not going to make my goal by August 2nd. I also confess that I am okay with that because I know I will make it that same month. :bigsmile:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've done that too. I know its not good.....no lectures.
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've done that too. I know its not good.....no lectures.

yeah :(
    im trying to stop....im actually seeing a counseler right now *eyes roll*
    because apparently i have "an eating disoerder not otherwise specified"