Confessions....

Options

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I confess that my boyfriend made me mad today... really, really mad... and he knew it, so he came home with a Friendly's Peanut Butter Cup sundae :love: (my absolute weakness- and I have amazing will power).

To make matters worse, he couldn't have gotten a 3 scoop :explode: (I was really REALLY mad:laugh: ) so he got me a 5 scoop:mad: . I threw it in the freezer and yelled "Ice cream doesn't make everything ok!!!!":explode: But, knowing it was there and not eating it was impossible. BUT, I didn't eat all of it. Still went way over on calories today, and I was doing SO well :angry:

He has been so, so supportive but I guess he didn't know what else to do :ohwell: How about not screw up in the first place!!! :explode:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I confess that my husband and I took a long 5 mile walk on the beach one way, and walked a side road back. We burned over 671 calories, but stopped at Marie Callender's for dessert. We decided to be healthy and went with soup and salad. We were served some corn bread. After totaling up the calories burned, I have 53 calories to spare! :laugh: If we'd split a dessert, we would have eaten less.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I confess I really want some tater tots right now...must've been all the man vs food I was watching :bigsmile:

I confess I'm tired of waiting for my mr. right. Where the hell is he??? All my friends are engaged it seems...:noway:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I confess I LOVE:love: sausage for breakfast.
    I confess I only made three patties, one for my DH, and one for each of my two kids.
    I confess I just ate two eggs and two egg whites with tomato and onion.
    I confess it was almost as good as sausage.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess it is going to be hard for me to not have a drink at the "going away" party for a coworker today. I confess that I am going to say I can't drink because I am on antibiotics. I confess that I am not drinking because I haven't been to the gym all week and really really want to get a good workout in today. I confess I am leaving early to go to the gym and to WalMart!! :tongue:
  • Melissa_123
    Melissa_123 Posts: 115
    Options
    I confess I wasted two hours this morning telling myself it is ok to skip the gym.
    I confess I finally went anyway even though it made me late for my hair appointment.
    I confess I will sit on my butt at the beach the rest of the day
  • eellizzzabbeetthh
    Options
    I had a super crappy food day - PMS was my excuse. So I am having a tuna sandwich and big salad for dinner plus lots and lots of water. Why do we do this to ourselves?!
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i confess I have had vertigo off and on all day to day and it has made me walk like a crab.
  • odm73
    odm73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I confess that I did pretty good with sticking to my Food Diary goals today, burned 894 calories at the gym...and now I am eating a plate of fried squash as I read these posts. How nuts is that?
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess that riding my bike today felt like torture, but I have a rest day tomorrow before my big Saturday ride :smile:

exercise.png
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I confess at 10:30pm I was starving and at a whole bag of jack link's beef jerky....and it was delicious lol
  • eellizzzabbeetthh
    Options
    I confess that I am not excited about our family vacation ... the thought of packing, being Mom in charge of everyone still but in a far less convenient location, and the potential for wearing a bathing suit makes me want to cry.
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I confess I went 300 calories over today :grumble:
    I confess I feel like crap about it and its too late to workout more...:embarassed:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i went 300 calories over today. but that extra piece of grilled new york strip was good. I have had 2 steaks sitting in my fridge for 5 days waiting to be grilled. I was only going to eat one but it was so good that I caved to temptation.

I tell myself I need all that protein for the muscle I am building. LOL

I used to be very strong and have a big chest.

I still have a very big chest but it is just lowered to my waist now. LOL
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a Burrito Bol from Chipotle yesterday and even though it forced me to skip my workout, I'm pretty sure I lost some weight (if you know what I mean). :blushing: :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a homemade hot fudge warm brownie icecream sundae with whipped cream on top yesterday and STILL lost a pound when I got on the scale this morning. :laugh: explain that!
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I confess I had 2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, (SMALL ONES) last night with supper, but they were within my calories, and STILL gained 2 lbs when I got on the scales this morning! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Don't jump off the bridge just yet. Weight will fluctuate from time to time. It could be water weight.
    Just keep doin' what your doin'. A small treat every now and then is okay. Just don't eat the whole bag of cookies and you'll be fine. :flowerforyou:
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Don't jump off the bridge just yet. Weight will fluctuate from time to time. It could be water weight.
    Just keep doin' what your doin'. A small treat every now and then is okay. Just don't eat the whole bag of cookies and you'll be fine. :flowerforyou:

thanks for the encouragement! I won't give up I love my new lifestyle!! :happy:
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    I confess........ I gave into temptation today and got a small Dairy Queen Strawberry Cheesequake blizzard at lunch. I'd been craving one for weeks.......... When I got back to the office, the first thing I did was look up the calories here on MFP. 550 ...yikes!!! :grumble: Half of it went into the freezer for another day :laugh: I can deal with a 255 calorie snack and not go over, but 550-that's over 1/3 of my daily calories and I couldn't deal with that.