Confessions....

Options

Replies

• brandifry
    brandifry Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    240245.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

I confess to eating Burger Street at lunch at having a LARGE sweet tea drink..:ohwell: I had cereal for breakfast and dinner...Doesn't really help though....:laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess I am going to pig out on Mexican tomorrow. But I will be good and not get the beans or rice instead I will load up on lettuce and salsa. Yummy!!! Oh yeah I'll also get my chicken quesadilla on corn tortilla with no cheese. Mmm I'm drooling just thinking about it. LOL :tongue:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am at a loss of what to do next. I need to change my eating patterns, but my schedule at work is throwing everything off. It fluctuates every 2 weeks. I hate eating so late, but for 2 weeks I'm at work until 8pm, so I usually have dinner about 8:30pm or 9:00pm. Normally I am done eating by 6 or 7pm. Plus, money issues don't help what I am eating. It's hard to diet on a budget. Everything that's good for you is so expensive. Just getting frustrated. :huh:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I confess I really hate mowing the lawn, but that is the only exercise I am gettin in today. But it was good cardio!:smile:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I confess I ate french bread pizza for lunch, I was in stalling laminate flooring with hubby and son and did not stop to eat right! I did put in a good sweat on the flooring though!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess that I'm on my second glass of Yellow Tail Shiraz-Cabernet and it's delicious...:laugh:

exercise.png
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i confess that i am eating a Popsicle and drinking rum while i type one handed right now
  • skywalker
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • injuneer81
    Options
    I confess that I like to put the words "SOFA KING" in front of everything I write.

e.g.

That is SOFA KING WEE TODDED
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate two chicken burgers and pretended I ate one. Now I am going out to pick raspberries before it gets dark because I bought a angel food cake and some whipping creme, in case company came over. yup.....except I didn't invite anyone over and I am sure no one is coming over so who will eat it? I really don't even know why I am on this site but I feel like as long as there is some sort of link, like games etc. then there is still a chance I will smarten up. A few times this week I have started off in the right direction, logging food etc. but something always happens. Usually some sort of sandwich:indifferent:
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I confess that I did not make it to the gym today. (The first day I skipped - other than my planned Mondays off.)
    I did stay right at my alloted calories, though.

(I also confess I had a bite of my husband's chocolate lava cake.)
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I Confess that I have not been logging this weekend because I didn't have access to a computer and I didn't do very well:grumble:
    I ate chocolate cake 2 nights in a row:blushing:
    and lots of chips and dip yesterday:noway:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I confess that I didn't log any food I ate for the past week.

I confess that I ate really bad the past week.

I confess that if the 1st 2 confessions are combined, I may faint.:tongue:

I confess that I didn't have any access to a computer since last Saturday, and now I'm ADDICTED!:wink:
  • chickylet
    chickylet Posts: 76
    Options
    I confess that I have been snacking later at night before bed. I have only done this on the weekend and won't be doing it tonight, have to go to bed early for work tomorrow.
  • MarteeBee
    MarteeBee Posts: 14
    Options
    I confess I ate chocolate wedding cake and drank champagne at a wedding on Saturday......and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
  • skywalker
    Options
    I confess I ate chocolate wedding cake and drank champagne at a wedding on Saturday......and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
    I confess that I'm going to a wedding on friday and will probably do the same....:tongue:

exercise.png
  • injuneer81
    Options
    I confess to murder.....that is, I murdered A steak to night.

New york strip

On the grill

It was AWESOME
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate half a funnel cake on Friday, with ice cream, chocolate and bananas, ummmm, soo good. I also confess that it made me sick :sick: and I was in agony all night! The payment I suppose :grumble: So then of course I didn't exercise...:embarassed:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate an embarrassing number of calories today. :noway:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i confess i started taking some diet pills yesterday
    (fat burners)