Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    awesome im on week 2 day 2
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    Way to go! Prepare to be amazed by yourselves! I'm in week 4 and every time it is c25k day I can't quite believe I'm doing it! It is a fantastic program!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Don't you feel awesome?:flowerforyou: I always do after running! Celebrate your start by getting yourself a new sports bra! Keep at it!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I started last night also and my knees really love me this morning. but I am ready for day 2.

Try cod liver oil tablets - I used to get really grindy knees past 3 miles and they would hurt for two days. Now they are fine :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO!
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    Awesome job... I'm on week 2 day 2 and still dripping sweat, but feeling good!! OH and I put my girls in check with 2 sports bras as well... don't want to get slapped in the face :)
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congrats to all of you just starting C25K! Being a graduate myself, I know it can be hard work, and I am so proud of each and every one of you :)
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Absolutely, fantastic!! Congratulations! It's a great program. I'm repeating week 2 due to the weather once again. I love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!