Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wear a sports bra next time you cheap slut
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    But seriously, it can be a sign of cancer. If you really are having discharge from your nipple and are not pregnantor bfing you should get a checkup.
    What does butt****ing have to do with it? Also, isn't butt****ing supposed to help avoid pregnanting?
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    But seriously, it can be a sign of cancer. If you really are having discharge from your nipple and are not pregnantor bfing you should get a checkup.
    What does butt****ing have to do with it? Also, isn't butt****ing supposed to help avoid pregnanting?
    breast feeding, dude. Also......gross.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I have nipples Adrian. You wanna try and milk me?

:laugh:
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    So hey. Since I have been heavy, it goes without saying that I have grown moobs (man-boobs). But here lately when I am at the gym I see dark, wet circles on my shirt over my nipples. I assumed this was sweat. But yesterday I took my kids to a petting zoo and when I bent over to pet an animal, a baby lamb tried to suckle me. Is this possible?

Bro - You just made me throw up my shake!!!! hahahahahaha
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    breast feeding, dude. Also......gross.
    What? When did the term "bf" change? Did I miss the memo?