Help Me Decide Which Dress to Wear - Pretty Please

Options

Replies

• sjs1967
    sjs1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    #1 black is always slimming and looks a little more elegant for an evening, #2 is confidence and fun - both look good on you. Have a great evening. (#3 is cute but in picture it doesn't give you a figure and if you just lost weight --- show it off)
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Dress #3!!!!! For Sure~! and girl you go ahead and Rock those Cowboy boots! I love wearing mine with cute dresses too! That will go perfect!

Have fun on your night out and congrats on the weight loss you look FAB!
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    definately #3. #1 is too dressy to wear with cowboy boots

A big congrats on your loss. You look fabulous!
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Dont like the orange one at all. The 3rd one is very nice and the 1st is ok. 3rd would look cute with the boots :bigsmile:
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    1... nice boots!
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The double sided tape also called fashion tape should be avail., in almost any lingerie dept, (Macy's, Target, Kohls, Dillards) or even craft stores (Joanns, Michaels, maybe wal-mart).... I would'nt use the kind thats made for any other purpose on my skin, or clothing.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Black strapless!
  • karenakaboze
    Options
    I like the first one.
  • kboggs6763
    kboggs6763 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love dress 3!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Okay here they are with makeup and hair semi fixed. Not sure if it changed things or not but several asked. Think my hair is better straight? This is so nerve racking.

Dress1Updated-1.jpg

dress2updated-1.jpg

Dress3updated-1.jpg
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I like dress number 3 best, but if, as it sounds, boobs popping out really worries you, go for 1. You want to feel happy and free, not anxious. Xxx.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    If you can it might help if you take pictures of each dress with the boots on. It's really important that your outfit as a whole looks good and not just the dress. And as I mentioned before, number 3 neeeedsss a belt! It'll look so good then :)

But first and foremost, whatever you are comfortable in and feel confident in.
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous in all three, seriously. I love the bright one...very spring/summer. The strapless one looks great too. You can rock all three of them. You look awesome in them all. I agree with some of the others, it depends on where you are going, but you really do look awesome in all of them! Tough decision for you to make, but luckily they all look great.

Sorry...I'm not that much help
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    If you can it might help if you take pictures of each dress with the boots on. It's really important that your outfit as a whole looks good and not just the dress. And as I mentioned before, number 3 neeeedsss a belt! It'll look so good then :)

But first and foremost, whatever you are comfortable in and feel confident in.

I can't figure out how to get a pic with boots except to hike my leg up on the counter...lol!! I don't have a full length mirror at all. What kind of belt? I don't own one? Any pic link suggestions would rock, I totally suck at fashion. I am used to baggy shirts and jeans due to being heavy. This is a whole new world for me!!
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    I like the black strapless the best-especially with da boots :)
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I love the way you look in dress #1, great cut. With the boots, though, I'm thinking #3 would look the best. Anyway, have a wonderful time!
  • kallista2
    Options
    You do look great in all but I like No 1 Best - the dress and with the boots.You do look great in all tho. Well done for the weight loss
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS without makeup for sure! Don't be so hard on yourself!

I like #3 with the boots the best, then #1, then #2.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    this might not be too much help but you look great in all 3! whichever one you pick would be just fine..
    I LOVE the color of the coral one so if you usually wear black or more muted colors go for that one!! it'll make you stand out even more :)
  • nikki_att84
    nikki_att84 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    # 3