Help Me Decide Which Dress to Wear - Pretty Please

Options
Skinny_Jeans_Soon
Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
I am going out on Sat. for the first time since losing a large amount of weight. I am working on toning but am still very insecure about certain areas. When I look in the mirror all I see is the "fat me" and I think that is hindering my ability to decide. I can't for the life of me decide which dress to wear...help!

Also, I am wearing cowboy boots with my dress (below)...don't judge, I am from Texas we wear them with everything!

Please excuse the "just got out of bed look" and no make up. I apologize in advance for how awful I look!

Dress #1

Dress1-1.jpg

Dress #2

Dress2-1.jpg

Dress #3

Dress3-1.jpg

Boots

Boots-1.jpg

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! Sorry for the huge pics, it is my first time posting pics. I am just glad I got them to show up on the first try...yay!

Replies

• Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    the ruffles kinda make you look like you're wearing a lei and minimize your bust- don't like it. I like the first one best- very flattering on you!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    You look great in that coral/orange color...
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Depends where you are going
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I love all 3. As for which dress you should wear - girl you CAN wear any of them as you look great in all.

PS - love the boots.
  • kms_0919
    kms_0919 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm from KY we wear cowboy boots with everything as well....I really like dress number 2. I think that the color and cut look amazing on you! All of them look great but 2 is my favorite!
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    As a native Texan myself, I think the boots are awesome!

I like dress #1 the best - goes well with the boots! #3 is good too.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I like #3 first and #2 second. You look great!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I like the strapless on you best!!
  • jociesich
    jociesich Posts: 10
    Options
    I like the first one but I think the last one would look super cute with cowboy boots!!! :)
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Dress #1

The other two are too frilly and busy ... will detract from your overall look and loveliness.

IMHO

Nice boots :-)
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    number 3, i'm a country girl, nothings cuter than a strapless with flounce and cowboy boots, just for the way it makes you feel!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I like the third one the dest with the boots
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I like the first one the best, but since you're wearing boots, I vote on number 3.

Also, I am from Texas, and I have never worn Cowboy boots.
  • viv_80
    viv_80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look great in all 3 of them. but i like dress #3 the best!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    #1 is absolutely the best cut. You have great shoulders, and the ruffles make you look bigger on top (not in a good way).

I would accessorize with a cute set of dangly crystal earrings and maybe a set of silver bangle bracelets.

Strapless can be a pain for going out dancing or something. You'll be yanking it up all night.

Lookin' good! :flowerforyou:
  • kaprior1203
    Options
    Dress# 1!! you look awesome:)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I LOVE #2! I'm big on bright colors, I just think they're so fun :) plus I think it would look super cute with the boots. One of my favorite looks!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    In the order of preference, #1, 3 and 2. 2 is a little busy, and detracts from how lovely you look.
  • professor142
    professor142 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I say go with #1, looks great on you and never apologize for how you look. I think with or without make-up those guys better watch out for the lovely lady they are about to meet.
  • timothygarcia
    Options