Replies

• JENJEN2011
    JENJEN2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    #3 - very cute!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am amazed so many people responded. Thanks to everyone for the kind words.Keep the opinions coming please! Oh and #3 has a layer of ruffles at the bottom you can't see but again with my large bust I am not confident I will be able to keep it up.
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love the orange/coral color but I like the style of the first one first...especcially the bling!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Third or Second Dress.

Don't like the first one - no offense.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    #1!!!!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Options
    Tough choice....you look amazing in ALL 3!!

You made my day! You are too kind!
  • Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love Dress #1 and Dress #3 but I think it'll depend where you're going. These two are great hot date dresses.
    Dress #2 is more of a outdoor picnic type of dress.
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I like 1 or 3......but I think 3 with the boots would look really cute
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    :wink: :happy:
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am amazed so many people responded. Thanks to everyone for the kind words.Keep the opinions coming please! Oh and #3 has a layer of ruffles at the bottom you can't see but again with my large bust I am not confident I will be able to keep it up.

ok, then # 1, or get some double sided tape for # 3, nothing like giving the world a free show, or trying to wrestle with a dress all night.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'd like to point out that I think the metal on the first dress comliments the cowboy boots/type look better than the other two, though they do all look very nice on you.

WTG with your progress.
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I like one the best and two the least. I love the color on two on you, but the style is not as flattering as the other two.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Options

ok, then # 1, or get some double sided tape for # 3, nothing like giving the world a free show, or trying to wrestle with a dress all night.

Where would I get double sided tape? I haven't ever worn strapless before so have never looked. Gracias
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Definitely dress #3!!!!
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    #1 Sexy!
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My Vote is Dress #2

Rocking the cut and color!
  • zoeelizabeths
    zoeelizabeths Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    dress 2
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I say dress #1
  • healthieryou
    Options
    hands down number 1
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Dress #1

The other two are too frilly and busy ... will detract from your overall look and loveliness.

IMHO

Nice boots :-)

I agree. Plus the more simple the dress, the more attention will be focused on YOU. why let a dress get in the way of that?