Help Me Decide Which Dress to Wear - Pretty Please

Options

Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Guess it would depend where you're going.....but I really like the first one on you. A little jewelry and make-up, you would look dressed to kill ;) Second one I think is more of a fun kinda dress and would be good for partying and dancin the night away and great with your boots. The third one I think is kinda plain but still looks great on you and could easily be dressed up with some accessories if necessary. Again it depends where you're going and what your plans are for the evening. You look great either way :flowerforyou: and have fun!!!
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I really liked #2 originally (love the color!) ... And I DO like # 1, as well....however, not so sure if the boots will go with that one, as well.

Honestly, you'll look fantastic in ANY of the dresses! Have a blast, hun! :):drinker:
  • the1to1
    the1to1 Posts: 49
    Options
    Dress #1
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    # 1 fo sho :smile:
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Depends on where you're going, I think.

I'd say Dress #3. But this could be a pain if you are going out dancing; constant pulling up and making sure you don't have a Janet Jackson moment. Otherwise, I would go with Dress #1. Looks really pretty on you and is flirty and fun.
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like dress 1
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    1 looks the best. be aware that the sparklies will get any male companions to kind of focus on what's being framed there.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i like the first one best but the first two are both awesome looking on you!!!!!! :)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Number one or two. I usually love orange, but don't care for the style of that dress.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am going to a dueling piano bar. It is a fun place with some dancing but not all night. It is a blast and so funny!! Will probably be on stage humiliating myself at some point since it is my bday. They always make us go up there!
  • StephC74
    StephC74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    All 3 look good on you. If you are worried about how you look though I would go with #1 because black is generally a more slimming color and the detail at the top draws your eyes upward.
  • Niagarasailor
    Niagarasailor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I like #1 best but #3 would be really cute with a crop jacket or sweater. Something to give structure.

And you look great! I love the coral color of #2 but don't love the ruffled neckline.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    orange dress with boots = HOTTT
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    My vote is for #1 or #3. You look fabulous! Have a great time!
  • AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    depends where you are going! #1 for somewhere a little fancier and #2 for a fun place! Have a great time! :)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I love love love love love #1.

It is cut beautifully for you. Have a great time!

P.S. I'm from Houston... add me if you need a buddy.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    The 3rd & 1st one, i'm from Texas, too :bigsmile:
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    strapless
  • superdonna
    superdonna Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    They all look great, but the first one is a winner. Briiliant!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Dress number 2, that color looks awesome on you!