Might as well eat bad all day...

Options
13»

Replies

• FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just fyi, I smash my phone if I drop it.
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This is making me rethink the ice cream I was going to eat later. Thanks!

Umm yeah, ice cream, I have been hearing it calling from the freezer for half an hour LOL
  • jesska812
    jesska812 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what has held me back for soooo long - that stupid 'perfection' mentality. If I went and say ate fast food for lunch rather than logging it, dealing with it and moving on I would just not log for the day, eat what I wanted and start again the next day. Needless to say it didn't work ;)
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I used to do this too - and I STILL have the potential for it, I know I do. It's only keeping a tight grip of myself and reminding myself what I'm doing this for - stops me in my tracks.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one but what a devil the human brain and reasoning can be....

In the UK we had 'stop smoking' adverts, animated ones, showing little pac-man type brain neurons fizzing about trying to get the quit smoker to relent and smoke again.... food is very much similar, I think. We reason things out to make them 'fit' within what we want to do and it's not always the best thing.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Could have done with this post last night as this is exactly how my evening went. Had some sweets out of my son's party bag then moved on to chocolate..... and the list went on.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Oh I like that! Thank you. Yes I come up with that "excuse". Well that's what I think it is. I eat one cupcake and then after that decide to binge some more. That I realised is just an excuse to eat crap all day and then I feel bad afterwards. When I have a weak moment, I try to focus on how bad I know I'll feel afterwards to stop me from grabbing another ten cupcakes!