I just saw a calculator watch.. On a lady's wrist...

Options
124»

Replies

• snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options

JessieSpanoExcited.jpg

HAHA ! I said this to someone this morning. good times!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I was around 6 when Zack and Kelly broke up. I was super sad, til I realized that meant I could have Zack for myself.

He was my second choice, you see - because at that time Dylan McKay was still in love with Brenda Walsh.

Yes...that is how I spent my childhood. I was an awesome little kid.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I still use mine!!!
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
    I was a teen of the 80's and do not recall seeing a calculator watch. However, I did sport quite a few different swatch's...oh those were the days :smile:

How did you miss those?? I used to have one...or three. :embarassed:

Not sure how I missed them....maybe I just wasn't observant...that is what I'm going with :0)
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I saw a watch on a lady's ankle once while I was waiting for court. Wondered why the heck she'd wear it there, then I realized it wasn't a watch. :ohwell:
    LMAO! You made my night!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I still use mine!!!

I gotta ask...

For what? lol
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I saw a watch on a lady's ankle once while I was waiting for court. Wondered why the heck she'd wear it there, then I realized it wasn't a watch. :ohwell:
    LMAO! You made my night!

The thing that gave it away was her talking about her son being on house arrest himself. It was actually his court date. Guess I lead a sheltered life, cuz I've never seen a calculator watch, either, and I'm definitely old enough!