hypothetically...

Options

Replies

• 0AnorexicBitch0
    Options
    Thats why your.....skinnny? Hmm. whatever *****. I have more important things to than sit on a message board with an immature child who will likely never grow up.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    perhaps as he walked off I should have screamed, "but I don't have a gag reflex! I DONT HAVE A GAG REFLEX!"

Hilarious!!!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Thats why your.....skinnny? Hmm. whatever *****. I have more important things to than sit on a message board with an immature child who will likely never grow up.
    BUSTED! I know who this is it's xPOOKIEx, i know im right on this even your sig is the same
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    he's a silly man if he doesn't all you back, your stunning :-)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

OMG. Really? I'm sure she's sitting at home crying over this.
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    OMG ... I just choked on my canolli I am trying to eat from laughing so hard :laugh:
  • 0AnorexicBitch0
    Options
    I'm not xPOOKIEx
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    OMG ... I just choked on my canolli I am trying to eat from laughing so hard :laugh:

choking, hard and canolli sounds funny in the same sentence.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    This is a joke **topic post.... Right? :laugh:

No woman in her right mind counts the hours since encounters and such...
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That's definitely not me....
  • onecutey
    onecutey Posts: 14
    Options
    LOL. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - you should watch it!W
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    BUSTED! I know who this is it's xPOOKIEx, i know im right on this even your sig is the same

lol
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Is that why your on MFP complaining about it?

See the title of the message board? It's "chit-chat, fun, and games." Re-****ing-lax girl. Take the measuring tape off your hands and eat the red bell pepper. Chill.

Meh, she's probably just hungry. Her user name is Anorexic***** after all.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Is that why your on MFP complaining about it?

See the title of the message board? It's "chit-chat, fun, and games." Re-****ing-lax girl. Take the measuring tape off your hands and eat the red bell pepper. Chill.

Meh, she's probably just hungry. Her user name is Anorexic***** after all.
    Oh no you didnt-Ty
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Probably believes in the 3 day rule. That or he actually is busy.

Barney: Jesus waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died.
    They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..."
    And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the perfect number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, and they're all in there like "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", and then BAM!
    He bursts in the back door, runnin' up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. That's why we wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story

AWESOME!! Classic Barney.
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    perhaps as he walked off I should have screamed, "but I don't have a gag reflex! I DONT HAVE A GAG REFLEX!"

PMSL!!!! I love it! Probably would have worked too.

I met my hubby when I was 21 and he was 33. I can't remember if he called the next day or not though. Not to worry, lots of fish out there!

"I don't have a gag reflex!" Brilliant!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If you're freaking out after only 13 hours and no call and you JUST met this guy, I'm thinking you maybe give off a desperate vibe, which would be more of a turn-off than your age.
  • xcrider76
    xcrider76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    If you're freaking out after only 13 hours and no call and you JUST met this guy, I'm thinking you maybe give off a desperate vibe, which would be more of a turn-off than your age.

I'm thinking it might help if ppl would read thru the replies b4 posting :ohwell: i mean it's only 3 pages so far:laugh:
  • TheDecision
    Options
    Probably believes in the 3 day rule. That or he actually is busy.

Barney: Jesus waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died.
    They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..."
    And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the perfect number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, and they're all in there like "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", and then BAM!
    He bursts in the back door, runnin' up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five. That's why we wait three days to call a woman, because that's how long Jesus wants us to wait.... True story

ROFLMAO