Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ok, I finished my abs today before spinning! I feel great :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    day 2 is done. upper abs hurt doing the regular crunches. held the planks and did the obliques longer then I thought I could. Tummy didn't hang like I thought it would but the BEWBS sure did!!:noway: :noway: haha
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Oooh! Can I join too? :flowerforyou: I definitely need some motivation to get those pesky ab workouts in!
  • vanimami
    Options
    Oooh! Can I join too? :flowerforyou: I definitely need some motivation to get those pesky ab workouts in!
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I hope it's not too late to join. I also have 2 young kids. My son is 2 and my daughter is 5 months. My belly is all droopy and it makes a muffin top when I put on pants. I guess that what happens when you gain 60+ pounds twice. I will start righjt now.
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hey ladies I hope it's not too late to join. I also have 2 young kids. My son is 2 and my daughter is 5 months. My belly is all droopy and it makes a muffin top when I put on pants. I guess that what happens when you gain 60+ pounds twice. I will start righjt now.

Yay, welcome:flowerforyou:
  • NinaDawn79
    NinaDawn79 Posts: 164
    Options
    Great list, I'll start in tonight!!! I know right off the bat that I'm going to do it every other day though, my abs are a mess and will need the recovery time. :laugh:
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Woohoo I did it. It was a challenge because I usually quit when it gets to the plank. haha now I know I can do it. :drinker:
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    Day two, done! I was even able to hold onto my side planks today. :bigsmile: Ahh, that felt good!
  • dixon04
    dixon04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good job you guys. I'm nervous about doing it tonight. I've gotten a little sore since this morning, so I'm sure when I start on them, the muscles will be resisting majorly. Need to take photos though tonight. Can't wait to see the pics next Tuesday.....

Taking a picture is a good idea, I'll have to do that tonight!! After day two I am a little sore:cry:

Welcome to everyone new!
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Ooo! Sounds like fun! Can I join too? I really need to work on my belly. I have a tire lol yuck

I'll start them right now!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    We that wasn't bad at all! Got it done in 15 mins. Thanks for giving us the idea. I hope it works!
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I might try too, do you have a link to the planks, I'm not sure what they are I think II know the rest
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,936 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is done. Good Lord have mercy on my soul and abs. Yowzer....definitely jinxed myself this morning....Had to split most of the moves up...but, I did it. That's the main thing. Took a picture tonight. Good night ab friends!!!!!
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Well, I'm starting today. I don't know if I'll be able to do them every day yet, maybe every other day.:smile:
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    you go girl lol I'm glad to see you're on this thread too :happy: I did them last night and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be AND I'm not sore at all this morning.
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options
    i did it!!!!

Regular plank (hold for 30 seconds)
    Side plank - right side (hold for 30 seconds)
    Side plank - left side (hold for 30 seconds)
    100 regular crunches
    50 obliques - right--i like these alot
    50 obliques - left
    50 reverse crunches-i add a straight leg coming down
    50 alternating bicycles
    15-legs llifts
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. I did more reverse crunches and bicycles because I need more work on the bottom abs then the top one.

Regular plank (hold for 30 seconds)
    Side plank - right side (hold for 30 seconds)
    Side plank - left side (hold for 30 seconds)
    100 regular crunches
    50 obliques - right
    50 obliques - left
    100 reverse crunches
    100 alternating bicycles
    15-legs llifts
  • jadadesigns
    Options
    This is probably a stupid question,but how do you do the oblique exercise? and also how many time a week do we do this.I'm in!! Thanks,
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    Hi Friends,

I am off for vacation as of tomorrow, and things are crazy here getting everyting ready. I will have very limited access to a computer, so I hope you will keep up with this! Could someone run with it and keep the thread alive?

I'll check in in a few weeks when I get back, and I hope everyone has GREAT results!

Take care,
    Betty
    :flowerforyou: