• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    make your own at home?

i make raw ones all the time C:
  • hoffman1990
    hoffman1990 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Quest Protein bars are excellent. Loaded with protein and fibre. The net carbs are around 2-4 grams. I've tried 4 of the flavours and there really wasn't a bad one in the lot. I found they tasted even better when they were warmed up in the microwave for 8 seconds.

by far the BEST!!! protein bar is Quest.
  • socalgirl68
    Options
    Quest Bars!! :love: :heart: :heart: 20 grams of protein, GF, no fake sugar, natural fiber, good for dairy intolerance, uses sea salt, very low carb, and DELISH! http://www.questproteinbar.com/ get either the chocolate brownie, chocolate PB, vanilla almond crunch, mixed berry, cinnamon roll, or the lemon. I haven't liked anything else :happy:
  • Abri2018
    Abri2018 Posts: 7
    Options
    Eat Good Feel Good (I think?) has great Pure Protein bars. They're high cal but have like 30g protein. I eat the chocolate ones and they really do taste great!

I just had my first one today (Smore flavored) and it was delicious!! It was like eating a candy bar really.. Just with a ton of protein and not many calories. :D
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Luna Bars! I buy them on amazon by the box so it makes it way cheaper. My favorite kinds are Smores and peppermint stick!!!