Who wants to join me in losing 2.2 pounds (1kg) this week?

Options
I have had a couple of slow weeks during April. The weight seems to want to hang around (not cool). I have decided that this upcoming week is the one to DIG DEEP and have a PERFECT week. My challenge for myself is to do at least 10,000 steps and 8 glasses of water each day, and to stay close (but under) my daily calorie allowance. I will post my weight loss for the week here in 7 days time. Wo wants to join me and do the same? .. I am aiming to drop 1kg in that time!

Replies

• wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am in !! I am sure if I ate better, meaning fewer treats and exercised more, I could lose 1kg which would be awesome this week.
  • NoSharpei
    NoSharpei Posts: 73
    Options
    Excellent wahmx3... I will see you back here in a week ;). I look forward to that little spectre of accountability!
  • enissimon
    enissimon Posts: 12
    Options
    count me in too!
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    this has inspired and motivated me because i didnt know 2.2lbs was 1kg! when i lost 2.2lbs+ i wasnt very proud or happy but i should have been, i lost a 1kg bag of sugar - and thats a lot, im in!
  • ellesince1993
    Options
    keeeeeeen :)
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    this has inspired and motivated me because i didnt know 2.2lbs was 1kg! when i lost 2.2lbs+ i wasnt very proud or happy but i should have been, i lost a 1kg bag of sugar - and thats a lot, im in!
    LOL garyobese... you should be very proud! 2.2lbs is a wonderful loss... walk around the block carrying a 1kg bag of sugar...then add another and another .. you get the picture ;) For every 2.2 you lose, you lose another bag of sugar!! See you next week :happy:
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    I am so in! This is the first post with a goal that I feel capable of doing!
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    Fantastic! If any of us feel like "straying" (i.e. not doing our steps, or wanting to each junk food... think about the rest of us. We might not be with you physically, but we are behind each other 100%
  • justbob707
    Options
    One week challenge. This sounds pretty cool...you can count me in.
  • chelseachelsea1991
    chelseachelsea1991 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need a boost to my weight loss.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    yes please :)
  • Gloria415
    Gloria415 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • amksmk
    amksmk Posts: 40
    Options
    yes!! me too :)
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up for that! My eating has been spot on, but I need to increase my exercise. 1kg WILL be lost by next week :)
  • grahamdl
    grahamdl Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in it to win it. with whoever!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Is it Sunday to Sunday or Monday to Sunday?

Either way, I'm down
  • Kailee360
    Kailee360 Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks - Count me in ..:happy:
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    Is it Sunday to Sunday or Monday to Sunday?

Either way, I'm down
    7 days from when you said "YES".. that will take care of our various timezones ;)
  • bleemoore81
    bleemoore81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OK i am in to! I need this kind of motivation!!