50 pounds down....basically.

Options
124»

Replies

• acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I don't ever respond to boards but I felt compelled to address your experience. Comments like that are cruel and this person probably forgot about it seconds after shouting it, but when you're the recipient of such comments it hurts... But this person doesn't know you. Your external self, the numbers on the scale or the tape measure don't define you. What does define you is the positive healthy choices you are making for yourself today, tomorrow and forever and as you continue to honor your body by working out and eating healthfully you start to see an external representation of the person you are. Stay determined and dedicated to health, happiness and wellness! I think you look great:smile:
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of jerks!!! Your looking good...dont let them bug you!!!!
  • 100over
    100over Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Frig...people are mean. You're doing so well at shrugging it off. Only you know the journey you're on. Don't let anyone else send you off course.
  • hawaiigirl74
    hawaiigirl74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work, don't even worry about people like that, they aren't worth your time. You look great and are doing AWESOME!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You know what they say. Overweight people can lose weight, but assho*les will always be assh*oles.

Congrats on your loss. 50 pounds is something to be VERY proud of.

THIS!!!!!

You have come so far in such a short period of time. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    that infuriates me! Don't give them another thought, they are not worth your time . Please take comfort knowing they will be as*holes for life and you will have a banging body in no time. You are doing AWESOME and making great progress! Keep it up. :flowerforyou:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I don't ever respond to boards but I felt compelled to address your experience. Comments like that are cruel and this person probably forgot about it seconds after shouting it, but when you're the recipient of such comments it hurts... But this person doesn't know you. Your external self, the numbers on the scale or the tape measure don't define you. What does define you is the positive healthy choices you are making for yourself today, tomorrow and forever and as you continue to honor your body by working out and eating healthfully you start to see an external representation of the person you are. Stay determined and dedicated to health, happiness and wellness! I think you look great:smile:
    very well said!
  • kemccarty
    kemccarty Posts: 33
    Options
    You poor thing. Do not allow anyone's hateful comments to discourage you. Losing 50 lbs is such a huge accomplishment, and I hope you recognize that.

P.S.
    You totally ROCK for riding your bike to the gym. Even I am too lazy to do that! =)
  • melaniec140
    melaniec140 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It is not the ups and downs in life that bother people, it is the jerks! But think of it this way, in a few more months, you will be at your goal and you will be perfect. The jerks, on the other hand, will always have a low IQ.
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Stick with positive people like all of us here on MFP! We all want the same thing - to be happy, healthy and fit. I am so impressed with your fifty pound loss. It is a milestone and one that I am heading toward as well. Riding your bike to the gym, working out and then riding home - wow you are super motivated and that is why you will succeed in whatever you put your mind to in life including reaching your goal weight. It doesn't cost anything to be nice unfortunately even that is too high a price to pay for some folks. All that matters is that you are kind to yourself and others - like attracts like. As for the morons in the passing car eff them!!!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow. First, you can see the improvment. And second, 40-something pounds in a few months is just, wow!

As to negative people, they are worthless, ignore them.

Keep rocking!!!
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ahh I love you all so much, thanks for being so nice and stuff. =]
  • TasTam
    TasTam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Don't you listen to them jerks. You are doing fantastic and you're very inspirational to a lot of people including me. Just remember as my dad says "The sun don't shine up the same dog's *kitten* all the time". Their day will come and karma's a beech!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!