13»

Replies

• Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    amazing, well done!
  • jesusdiedformyshins
    Options
    You look great. Would love to have you tell,e how you did it, ex: what you ate daily, etc. you should be so proud
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! great job.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    you are amazing well done
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    90 lbs in a year is amazing! You should be very proud of your hard work. You look great! Best wishes for your next 40!!
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You DO have it in you, though!! It's not easy, but it's so worth it!!! What pushed me were the little milestones. When I hit 20lbs lost, I couldn't wait for 30lbs. When I went down a pants size, I couldn't wait for the next. (I went from size 26 to 16) When I was able to sit cross legged in a chair, I couldn't STOP doing it! That goes for sitting Indian style, and....um...ladylike. I don't know how to say it. I just know that when I was bigger, I couldn't sit with one knee draped over the other. Now, I sit like that all of the time! My knee pain went away. When I was able to walk a mile without getting winded, I couldn't wait to walk 2.
    You can totally do it. You just have to remember to keep going. You will have days that you will give up, but that's okay. When you give up, just start back up...if not right then and there, then go to bed, and wake up to a new day! If you eat a terrible breakfast, then just eat well the rest of the day. Do NOT starve yourself. When I bumped my calories up, my loss happened.

You really can do it. :)

First of all congratulations on your marvellous achievement!! I just love your attitude and it proved to me what I have thought for a long long time - weight loss success is determined as much by our attitude as it is by the food we put in our mouths ... when you were down - you were not out but picked yourself up and carried on.... I just love that as it is so easy to just give up the fight. You made a valid point when you said "When I bumped my calories up, my loss happened." I really wish people would understand this concept - my hubby put his calories up and started losing weight again - and the same thing happened to me - I put my calories up by 200 per day after sticking on the same weight for three weeks - and this week I have lost 3lbs as a result! Thank you for your encouraging example and best of luck for the next 40lbs. :flowerforyou:
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great after pic! Keep it up girl! :)
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland! You look great keep it up!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    GREAT job!! And I agree with another poster who said you've always been worth something, but glad you now finally believe it! Your success and your attitude are inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story. Keep up the great work!
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WOW Congratulations you look Beautiful C:
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wholey *kitten*! You look great. And I hope I don't offend, but so so sooooo much younger! What an inspiration!
  • jasvics
    jasvics Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look AH--MA--ZING!!! Keep it up!!! :happy:
  • MariAOK
    MariAOK Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow so amazing! That is just wonderful and you are such a great inspiration!
  • kimmireads
    kimmireads Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job:flowerforyou: ! You've made an amazing journey into Onderland! I hope to be back there some day myself.
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are such an inspiration!
  • jensoleandersen
    jensoleandersen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing and you look fab!
  • magsue
    magsue Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look great....but more importantly you look happy you have a sparkle in your eyes keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!