How long until you reach your goal weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• 100over
    100over Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My goal date seems a long way off............February 1, 2013. I hope to be 100 lbs lighter
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Took me three years! I reached my goal yesterday.

Congrats on reaching your goal!!

For me: I would like to lose 17lbs, at less than .5/wk, so...

Ideally, by the end of October?:happy:
    Realistically, probably not until next February...:grumble:

ETA: I don't really care about the scale weight, I just want less than 20% body fat! Hopefully, that can be accomplished through lifting heavy!
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    6-7 weeks until my first goal which is the upper limit of healthy BMI which I have not been for 9 years!
    Then I will reset goal to lose another 9 kg - probably end of August if all goes well.
    Then the test of maintenance will follow!
    Anyone have any advise about the latter?
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm doing mini goals of 10 pounds.

Gosh, I haven't thought of a month, but since you brought it to my attention, I am shooting for May 2013. As for the magic #...84 pounds and then will take it from there.
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    Need to lose another 40-50lbs, which I hope I can do this year, but it may be Jan/Feb 2013 if I lose 1lb/week for 40-50 weeks. Seems such a long way off! But at the end of the day it doesn't matter how long it takes, since I'll be doing it for the rest of my life.
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well, if I lose 1lb a week I will be at my goal in October. BUT it took me 2+ years to lose the 90 I have lost so far, so probably longer:)