Options

Replies

• bethel1955
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement.:sad: :brokenheart:
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good job! I hit my goal 30lbs ago. I just didn't think I had it in me.
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you!
  • bethel1955
    Options
    You lost 101lbs since April
  • katie070563
    Options
    You are such an inspiration.....very well done. Have just joined MFP and really impressed with it so far! I hope I look half as good as you at 50.....you look nothing like it!!!
    Katie:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kea1988
    Options
    Congrats,it must feel fantastic,I hv 8lbs to go n then I will just maintain my weight
  • bootney
    Options
    Congras!!! I started fitness pal 3 days ago and I have managed to stay within my 1200 calories a day -- should I stay away from certain foods or just focused on the calories used in day
  • isabellakatherine
    Options
    :smile:
    my goal is to do this in 5 months as well!!!
    When I started MFP in mid September I wanted to lose 30 pounds. As of today I hit that mark. During this process I decided to change final goal to 35 pounds and will do that within the next month or so. I am sooooo excited. Believe me, if I can do it, you all can too! Dont allow yourself any excuses! I am 50 years old and have tried to lose weight many times before but always lost motivation, but not this time.
    Went out and bought myself a pair of expensive jeans today - in a size 8. They look pretty darn good - even on an old lady!!

Dont give up everybody
  • JohnDaniel68
    Options
    I'm 45 and use to run 4 miles every other day. I was 215 and i don't was happy. I've had one back surgery in my lower back and now my upper back is giving me fits. I've started th spin but my food choices are terrible. I work shiftwork and my wife has a home daycare so i grab junk and head off to work. When i get home from the 3-11 shift it's t.v. and snacks. My wife refuses to buy heathy food and my willpower is not what it should be. So I'm 40lbs over weight.
  • Quaid36
    Options
    Enter your goal weight and if you can't workout, stay within your calories for the day. If you get a chance to workout, then you can splurge a bit. The system works.
  • Geni_B
    Geni_B Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This sounds like my story too, about a month ago I hit my goal now I am maintaining my weight loss, I was borderline diabetic but my sugars have gone down since I lost over 70 lbs now. I started the end of November in 2011 and hit my goal in Nov. 2012, so it took a while but well worth it. I weigh less then when i got married. So just never give up we can all do this. Best Wishes everyone.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Funny....I just posted a topic about jeans lol :)

Great job. It must feel wonderful to hit your goal. My original goal is only 12.5 lbs away. It's so close, but feels just as impossible as the first pounds did.

I know I'll get there eventually....keep up the good work and post up some before and afters when you're done!
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
    One question, if you do not mind me asking.
    You said that you tried to lose weight before, so what's the difference from then to now?
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • colbtrist
    colbtrist Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!! :) Congrats!!!!!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You are one hot looking old lady! Congrats!
  • devastation77
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • vcotto
    vcotto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are really inspiring! Congrats!
  • Yew_tree
    Yew_tree Posts: 1
    Options
    55kg
  • Desiree2220