What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options
lizalmp1234
lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
I'm curious to know what are your major rewards when you actually and finally reach your goal weight?

I plan to get a:

-Tummy Tuck and Breast Implant
-Wear a Bikini on the Beaches of Hawaii

Replies

• striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree for an entire new wardrobe, lol.
    I wanted a breast lift but going to wait until after I have children.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Letting myself have a child.
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Being fit.

The materialistic me is going to buy myself another ridiculously expensive doll and then myself and the doll some lavish clothing.
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Buying myself TWSTEEL watch :D
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Tattoo!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    To participate in a big marathon somewhere!
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started at 142 -April 17

April 22 -135lbs

When I reach 125lbs - I will buy myself something from lululemon like a bag or an accessory

When I reach 117 lbs I will buy an outfit

When I get to size 26-25 in jeans I will buy a silver brand jean - size 30 now.

Tummy tuck?

Do you have stretch marks from babies? if not - check out Youtube videos -the skin looks like a 90 year old wrinkle person after it. ITs not smooth nor does it look like when you were 14yrs. - I though of it too then I research it.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my entire back tattooed. I've got some ink done around my spine, but not too far out incase my weight loss distorts the ink around my fat lol So once I'm down to goal, I'm getting it all filled in!! But that's a loooooong time from now. =(
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Have not decided yet, lol :)
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    BOOBIES! After nursing 2 kids and losing all this weight, my boobs are nothing like they used to be. I'm planning on getting them next spring and I can't FREAKIN' WAIT!!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When I broke 200 I bought lulu's. sounds like a waste of money, but they are very stretchy and can be very dressy also. Lots of months wear in those. I can't even begin to imagine what I'll do when I break 150.

I want a breast lift and anything else to tweak that is necessary. Then I'm going shopping.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a Louis Vuitton, a new wardrobe, and my teeth whitened again! :)
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A tattoo or two. Definitely new clothes and material to sew my own.

And I plan on getting some action................. lol :blushing:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Planning on a breast lift for my 50th birthday, it is next February. I've lost 32 lbs, have about 10 more for goal. Can't wait for my boobs to be where they are suppose to be, and not extra long! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

OMG! Awesome!! You crack me up!! lol
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I went from a 14 to a 6! Nothing fit. I went on a power shopping spree. Even my underwear did not fit. It was so nice to have to decide on which outfit I liked the best, instead which outfit best hid the fat!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward will be a hot body! And some self-confidence :)

I'm sure a shopping spree will be in order, as well.
  • amy0716
    amy0716 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    New clothes. Found a store I adore: http://www.downeastbasics.com/ and trip w/ husband & kids to Disneyland!!!
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Funny stuff

1. the "long" bobbies - GOOD FOR YOU!!! GO FOR IT.
    2. the pic with lots of shopping
    3. I went from a 14 to a 6! Nothing fit. I went on a power shopping spree. Even my underwear did not fit. It was so nice to have to decide on which outfit I liked the best, instead which outfit best hid the fat!

Ha ha ha

I am sure I will come up with several other rewards for myself.

Also wear clothes that I have not wore since I was 12 - like the "run speed shorts" without them rising up when I walk.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!