• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    A Healthy and Happy new me !!!!!

:heart: LOVE this answer/reward :drinker:
  • gdkerplunk
    gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know what are your major rewards when you actually and finally reach your goal weight?

I plan to get a:

-Tummy Tuck and Breast Implant
    -Wear a Bikini on the Beaches of Hawaii

This was also my plan. :)
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Well.. for my half way mark Im getting a puppy!! 8 weeks to go and he's MINE!!!:love:
    For when i reach my goal weight I will NEED a tummy tuck ad a boob lift. Its not covered by insurance and its a total luxury.
    Clothes are a necessity not a luxury so i knda have to still buy them along the way.. Im sure people will appreciate it..lol.:wink:
  • glowingbride
    Options
    My big reward will be to look AMAZING for my wedding and honeymoon in August! We're going to Hawaii, so a new bikini is in order!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Brand new wardrobe and a new tattoo
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Take a beach trip w/ one of my girls & wear a bikini to Miami Beach (never been)
    Have a 2nd child (had so many complications w/ my 1st bc of my obesity)
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Plastic surgery.
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    im going to get some naughty cloths for me and my fiance... becuase i will feel sexy again...:devil: :devil: :devil:

Love it! I'm planning on reaching my goal weight around my partners birthday and will surprise him some "naughty clothes"! Can't wait to feel sexy again!
  • robinslikeworms
    robinslikeworms Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A dress.
    I love dresses but I'm really cheap and can't stand spending more than 20 bucks on any article of clothing.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    shopping-spree.jpg

OMG! Awesome!! You crack me up!! lol

Nice reward. I might want to do the same. :laugh:
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    New clothes. Found a store I adore: http://www.downeastbasics.com/ and trip w/ husband & kids to Disneyland!!!
    ahhh thats my goal tooo :) Savings 10 dollars for every pound so I will buy me somethings (clothes and more Clothes) in Cali. Have 90 more to go :)
  • shaunte92
    shaunte92 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I want to by one of those expensive sports watches that monitor distance, heart rate, calories, laps, etc.! This will motivate me to stay active even after I've reached my goal, and I REALLY REALLY want one :)
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Feeling confident and energetic. If I'm able, I prefer to give myself rewards along the way. If I see a fitness gadget, piece of equipment or clothing and can afford it, I buy it. Why not have the encouragement now, as opposed to later? What if later doesn't come?
  • sacal96
    sacal96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will FINALLY allow myself to try on wedding dresses!!!:drinker:

This is what I can't wait for!!

We're also moving to the beach in a couple years and I want to buy a boat load of new bathing suits to wear

And I also want a tattoo on my side :)
  • nabauer86
    nabauer86 Posts: 39
    Options
    Go to the beach and look super hot in a bikini :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Having a sexier and healthier body than I could ever imagine. :wink:
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    I went from a 14 to a 6! Nothing fit. I went on a power shopping spree. Even my underwear did not fit. It was so nice to have to decide on which outfit I liked the best, instead which outfit best hid the fat!

I can't wait for this to be me. And how true is the statement: It was so nice to have to decide on which outfit I liked the best, instead which outfit best hid the fat!
  • icerafta
    icerafta Posts: 38
    Options
    Tummy tuck and a new wardrobe and a trip to Maui...
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi, I'm gonna get me a tattoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!