What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    To finally be able to walk into any brand name store & fit into things I want. Stores like H&M, Hollister, Abercrombie, etc.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    A tattoo and a new bike!!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Gonna go skydiving with my daughter. I can't wait!
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Finally going to spend that Victoria's Secret gift card I got from my recently now ex-boyfriend (too bad he's gonna miss out on the fun!)
  • confusionnohime
    Options
    get a tattoo and dye my hair red. XD
  • cmoul001
    cmoul001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided but maybe I should start thinking about it, I'm halfway to my goal!
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Getting my belly button pierced and wearing my bikini! (that I bought last year and never wore) :)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Being ridiculously sexy.
  • MzMandi1025
    MzMandi1025 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I plan on going on a 7 day cruise to Mexico. So I'm hoping to be looking really good by then.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Have had several rewards along the way! From new leathers, new clothes, new car etc. Keeping the DH though, he has made it all worthwhile.
  • joceyofdoom
    joceyofdoom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    1. Shopping spree. Going into stores I have never been able to go into, buying whatever I want instead of whatever fits without showing all of my stomach fat.

2. Breast lift. I've been a C or bigger since I was in fourth grade (yes, FOURTH GRADE. I wasn't even fat then), so time and weight gain has had a negative effect on them. I feel that if I'm going to be hot and skinny, I want awesome breasts instead of liquidy floppy ones.
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos planned and going to get my existing one re-done. I have started my new wardrobe as nothing fits me anymore!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I went from a 14 to a 6! Nothing fit. I went on a power shopping spree. Even my underwear did not fit. It was so nice to have to decide on which outfit I liked the best, instead which outfit best hid the fat!

OMG! A friend and I who also lost a lot of weight, were just discussing this. That feeling in the fitting room, when you are trying on clothes that you doubted you would ever see yourself in, and they look great on you . . . . there is no other feeling like it!!!

Good for you!
    Michelle
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    Options
    My hubby and I are going to start trying to make a baby when I reach my goal!
  • FeelingFroggy13
    FeelingFroggy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I posted a thread about it...but, I am planning on going back to the Grand Canyon and doing the mule ride to the bottom. I exceeded the weight limit by quite a bit the last time I was there and couldn't have gone on it.
  • misterYummy
    misterYummy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My reward will be the day i'm (without the aid of butter or handcream) fitting into a bunch of old clothes just to say "yeah, i did it!" then throwing them out to get something more current (Cargo shorts...Really??)
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are going to start trying to make a baby when I reach my goal!

aww. :blushing: Good luck to you when you get there. :flowerforyou:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Having 2 deep dish pizzas overnighted from Chicago! Probably will take me from my goal back to being 5 pounds over my goal, but after losing 50 pounds I think I can deal with it.
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am going to the states (Canadian here! :drinker: ) and I'm going shopping! A whole new wardrobe and new running gear! I'm already saving and I have plans to go down there in Dec so I HAVE to get in shape by then only 18lbs left to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!