What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    A bottle of really, REALLY good single malt.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    A very short dress, showcasing my super long legs, and hot pair of heels.

That, and the completely new wardrobe.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I posted a thread about it...but, I am planning on going back to the Grand Canyon and doing the mule ride to the bottom. I exceeded the weight limit by quite a bit the last time I was there and couldn't have gone on it.

Hmm... I like that idea a lot. I was also WAY over the minimum (I weighed about 280 when I visited).

Then again, once I hit my goal, I'd probably want to hike it myself. :)
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    NEW JEANS!!!
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    AND CHOCOLATE CAKE... because I'm putting it off until I reach my goal weight, 30 pounds to go... ouch!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    New clothes.....and just maybe....maybe somebody will be with me. Tired of being alone. :cry:
    The kids are great but it's just not the same. Just being honest! Too much? Too soon, huh, too soon?....
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Boudior Pics!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I am entertaining a few ideas.
    I have an outline of a sun in the middle of my back between my shoulder blades. Its not bad but it could be a lot better. I have really wanted to get that colored and touched up for years. Its really important to me that when I start wearing these backless shirts I want it to look am-az-ing :)

Clothes, of course. Saying that, I am cheap. I am looking forward to the clearance racks because they always have the tiny sizes on them! LOL Lose weight to save money FTW! ;)

I am losing weight for me but I LOVE it when I see people I haven't seen in a while and their jaws drop. I cant wait until when I reach my goal weight. its just so amusing :) That's probably the best reward IMO ;)
  • amanda3588
    Options
    This!
  • amanda3588
    Options
    Boudior Pics!

This!
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My health!!!
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    I could be adorable and cliche and say my health, my life, etc, and those are REALLY great things! But I do plan on getting surgery for loose skin and implants. Call me shallow, I don't mind. I can't imagine working THIS hard and still hating the girl in the mirror.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    I reward myself along the way...keeps me going....just bought 2 new summer workout outfits....3 sizes smaller than when I started :smile:
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    I reward myself along the way...keeps me going....just bought 2 new summer workout outfits....3 sizes smaller than when I started :smile:
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I would like to buy a Vespa scooter...:flowerforyou:
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am going to Tiki Caliente in May and that has been driving my weight loss goals, not sure about afterward, probably have to lose the five pounds I gain from all those fruity rum drinks, mmmm, can't wait...
  • bashmir
    bashmir Posts: 43
    Options
    Get a complete make over.
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    A belly piercing. I feel like if I have the abs to show, might as well bedazzle them. :)
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    big goal = big rewards

a trip to the Hong Kong 7's rugby tournament and also a jeep!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    A tattoo.
    And a WHOLE new wardrobe, lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!