10 lbs gone but not much difference..? :/

Options
I just lost another 10 lbs, putting me 10 lbs away from my ultimate goal. I thought the closer I got the more significant the smaller weight losses would look. But between 145 and 135 there is like no difference! I am feeling very discouraged at the moment. Do any of you see any difference??

Black shorts/red top is 145, grey shorts/white top is 135

042812.jpg

down45lbs317.jpg

down45lbs3171.jpg

Replies

• turbophoenix
    Options
    I totally see a difference! Especially in your side pic - HOLY ABS, BATMAN!!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    GIRL! do you see the middle picture I would kill for those abs! you probably put on muscle you look great! I see a huge difference in the pictures!
  • viki1123
    viki1123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's definitely visible in your inner thigh and oblique area. Congrats on another 10 pounds!
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    there is definitely a difference! Especially in you side profile! Great work!!! You look awesome!
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference a lot in your legs a waist!
    you're doing great!!
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I can totally see it in your abs...look at your side view pics again darlin, you look amazing!!! Congrats on getting that much closer to your goal!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Totally see it in your legs and stomach!

PS- you're super hot!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Your abs and collarbones are more pronounced and your legs look leaner! You look GREAT!!
  • cherrytulips
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! I know it can be tough to accurately perceive yourself (I've struggled with body image for years), but trust us, we all can tell you've lost 10lbs!

Keep up the great work, you're awesome :)
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    tattoos are different
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I completely see a difference and you look great. Different bra and shorts but look at your chest/back/ribs/abs and thighs! Ten pounds is a wonderful accomplishment! How did you do it mostly? (I assume spinning, but anything else?)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! You're legs and your stomach/side looks much slimmer! For 10lbs that is quite the difference!
  • Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    There is a HUGE difference in your middle picture! Don't get discouraged you look great!
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Am I crazy or do your tattoos not match up? :huh:
  • MissLucyDee
    MissLucyDee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference. Slimmer around the shoulders and abs in particular.
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    HUGE DIFFERENCE! I had to put it in caps so you realize just how big a difference it is :) you're doing amazing work!
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference. Keep it up girl!
  • Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you can see a difference in your thighs and in your abs! Nice work!:flowerforyou:
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    yeah, what's up with that?
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    There's a difference, plus you look stronger too.