10 lbs gone but not much difference..? :/

Options

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Your Doing a great job and it shows in your pictures:):):) Thank you sharing:):) Great job heathly Journey:):) Proud of you:):)
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    is it 2 different girls or are the tattoos off?
  • bridget1944
    bridget1944 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I see it in your waist, you look amazing. Often you notice it more in the inches lost than the lbs lost...Keep up the good work.
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    There is a difference! :smile: . Your Legs look thinner and so does your silouette on the last picture. There is less fat on the back :))
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Huuuuuuge changes! You look great! I think its harder to see the differences in your own body since people usually check themselves out in front of a mirror on a daily basis.

side note- love the tats!
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The tatoos don"t match up probably because in one set she took them in a mirror..mirror reflection....her left would look like her right...
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Am I crazy or do your tattoos not match up? :huh:

It looks like she's used the mirror's reflection to take pics in the red outfit which is why it looks different.
  • randideo
    randideo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For the people commenting on the tattoos not matching up, take a closer look at the pictures. The ones where her tattoos are flipped are mirror reflections. :-)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I completely see a difference and you look great. Different bra and shorts but look at your chest/back/ribs/abs and thighs! Ten pounds is a wonderful accomplishment! How did you do it mostly? (I assume spinning, but anything else?)

I have no clue what spinning is.... lol But I have been doing Turbo Fire and ChaLean Extreme
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Am I crazy or do your tattoos not match up? :huh:

the side pic one is a mirror image one isn't so it's different sides of me but I wanted it to be looking the same way.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    thanks everyone for the support. I really do appreciate it.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Abs! Man, I want those. haha :]
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You look stronger in the after picture keep up the good work :)
  • Canbfit4life
    Options
    pictures tell a million words definetly see the difference omg
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    is it 2 different girls or are the tattoos off?

One picture she took of herself on the mirror, and the other someone took of her, so they are the same tattoos but mirrored (due to the mirror picture)

OP, I do see the difference in your abs! Way to go!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Really obvious in your tummy! You have a noticable ab difference!! You look great!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Not much difference? Look at your abs!! :D
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    GIRL! do you see the middle picture I would kill for those abs! you probably put on muscle you look great! I see a huge difference in the pictures!

^^ THIS!!!! You look incredible!!!
  • mdcnwolf
    mdcnwolf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok, you look much better in the stomach, back and legs. It is subtle, but there.

As for your tats being off: People, she is taking the pictures herself in one set and someone else is taking them in another. One is a mirror image and the other is not. That is why they look off. Sheesh......:laugh:

Anyway, you are looking great, keep it up you are almost there.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    girl there is definetely a difference