My Transformation - End of Blue Star Contest!

Options

Replies

• PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    read my post obave explaining to how to compare stats and get ur actual LBM gains... and count out my gains... read it.. dont browse through it..

yes first 6 weeks or so i carb cycled 3 days low carb, 1 day high carb and didnt like it.. still lost weight too quick...

the good news for you is that you are not 7% BF in your picture, more 4 or 5 %
  • pradi78
    pradi78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing, hard to believe you could do this within so short period! well done mate and all the best!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    DUDE you look HOT
    stop answering the killjoy
    here's what i do
    stick your fingers in your ears and say LALALALALALALALALALALALA i cant hear youuuuuuuuuuu

haha id have to cover my eyes n go lalalalalala i cant read what ur saying! ;)
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    read my post obave explaining to how to compare stats and get ur actual LBM gains... and count out my gains... read it.. dont browse through it..

yes first 6 weeks or so i carb cycled 3 days low carb, 1 day high carb and didnt like it.. still lost weight too quick...

the good news for you is that you are not 7% BF in your picture, more 4 or 5 %

fml... man i said read the whole thing!! the 7%... is MY FIRST CUT PHASE EEEVEEEERR it was 175lbs 7%BF... like 8 month+ ago

THIS.. TODAYS.. CUT PHASE..
    177LBS 4-5%
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    DUDE you look HOT
    stop answering the killjoy
    here's what i do
    stick your fingers in your ears and say LALALALALALALALALALALALA i cant hear youuuuuuuuuuu

haha id have to cover my eyes n go lalalalalala i cant read what ur saying! ;)

touche...
    very inspirational, i dont care about math and how much and how many, you killed it.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Don't get offended, i am just trying to follow. From the picture of you in the sweats to the one of you in the jeans is 14 months? Or is it 14months from you in the sweats till now?

not offended just fustrated from people saying something then not reading the whole reply..

its 14months from sweats to shorts now haha it was around 11ish months sweats to jeans... got more pics somewhere on computer of my whole journey... bulk/cut/bulk/cut..
  • storyll
    storyll Posts: 2
    Options
    haha that is amazing! your journey is so motivating! thank you for posting this and congratulations on your success!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    So as most know i entered a contest for blue-star nutruciticals and it has come to an end! so here is my story from when i decided to transform my body to the start of the compeition to what i have achived now.

The beginning about 14months ago:
    DSCN3683-1-1.jpg
    DSCN3681.jpg

Start of blue-star competition:
    photo1-1.jpg
    Photo70-1.jpg

12 weeks later of hard cutting, meal plan with no cheating and giving my nutirtion 100% and my training 100%
    IMG_2209.jpg
    IMG_2219.jpg
    IMG_2221.jpg
    edit1.jpg
    Edit2.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    edit4.jpg
    Dont mind the funny face hehe just a vascularity shot
    IMG_2250.jpg

has been a fun journey and fingers crossed that i win first place!!! could really use it right and would be a real accomplishment for me!

Thanks for looking guys!
    [/quote

My response popped out of my mouth before I even thought about it. DAMN!!!!
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Don't get offended, i am just trying to follow. From the picture of you in the sweats to the one of you in the jeans is 14 months? Or is it 14months from you in the sweats till now?

not offended just fustrated from people saying something then not reading the whole reply..

its 14months from sweats to shorts now haha it was around 11ish months sweats to jeans... got more pics somewhere on computer of my whole journey... bulk/cut/bulk/cut..

Okay i get it, i am still trying to understand 2hrs of weights, i get the angles, lets assume 3 angles per muscle. That's still 40mins per angle. How many reps/sets you do and how long are your rest periods??

5-6 sets 15-20 first warm up set then 12/10/8/6/6/ rest periods i dont time them.. once i feel like i have the power to go again i go again... usually the amount of time that it takes me to spot someone on a set and sit my *kitten* back down on a bench... lol
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have only read the first and last page. I see there are some skeptics.

Quite honestly, that is the most amazing transformation I have ever seen. I don't care about the who, what, when, where and why's of it.

That is AMAZING.

Keep it up.
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    whatever program you did, my hubbie needs to get on board. Can you say WOW!

Oh and BTW, I'm a nurse who has giving steriod injection therapy and let me tell you, steriods do not just build muscle without hard work!!! No matter if you exceed the medical dose or not. They are not a wonder drug for building muscle if you sit on your couch all day.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look amazing congrats on your transformation and good luck with your contest :)
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    IMG_2250.jpg
    I like that picture. Quite inspirational one
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Dude! You are freaking amazing! Awesome job!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Oh. my. GOD. Congratulations to you! If you don't win, I'd like to see the person who does. O.o
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I have only read the first and last page. I see there are some skeptics.

Quite honestly, that is the most amazing transformation I have ever seen. I don't care about the who, what, when, where and why's of it.

That is AMAZING.

Keep it up.

This^^ You are obviously disciplined and motivated. Good for you!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow - you don't even look like the same person! Great job - and good luck! I hope you win, too.
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    I am in total awe. Not only of your transformation, but your complete and total dedication to your goal! I hope you win, you are totally Epic now!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Holy Wow. You're a LOT more dedicated than I am! Great work though :-)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!