Why do I always fall for

2»

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Everyone has issues. I haven't met an issue free person. It all depends on how they handle the issues and if you can handle your own without letting them clash with each other.
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Hmmmmm look at it one of 2 ways.......Co-dependancy or a love of adventure. I prefer the latter. Those with adventureous personalities tend to deal with 'baggage/issues' differently - both withinourselves and from our partners. Just a thought!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    cause the instinct is that we want to help the other get better
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    I think it's the instinct - you see someone in distress, you want to make them feel better. It says a lot about you, though. Only truly good people have the instinct to help.

Me, I always fall for guys who cheat and I end up getting hurt. Now, what's the excuse behind that?
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Women aren't the only ones that has issues. Men have their share too.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,079 Member
    everyone has issues!!! im sure you do too!!!! You just love someone issues and all or not at all. simple!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    I hate to tell you but men AND women have issues, it's finding the one worth working through them and who is willing to do the same for you.

:)
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    You are 40. By this point in life, no human being, male, female or otherwise comes baggage-free.
    You just need to find someone with a matching luggage set.

Pretty much :)
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    I have the same problem, except I fall for men that have issues. Some control issues, some psych issues. Even my hubby has issues.