HCG recipes

Options
:flowerforyou: Does anyone have any Recipes for the HCG diet?

Replies

• TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize HCG people could eat much.
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Water, water, a grape fruit, some coffee with splenda. Plain yogurt. Cucumbers.
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    don't forget the chicken and onions or steak with onions. ;o) But you can't have onions twice in one day, only for one meal.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    1 chai tea and a rice cake
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Here's a new blog with recipes from a facebook group.
    http://jhenshcgrecipes.blogspot.com/

I also just search food.com for chicken and vegetable recipes and tweek them to make them HCG friendly.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Lady pee
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Breathe through a rice cake or wheat thin for no more than 10 minutes. Done!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    1. Stop taking HCG
    2. Eat nutritious foods at a healthy, moderate deficit
    3. ?????
    4. Profit
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    ice cubes with chives
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    1 cracker, half a banana, a handful of Cheerios, and you can lick the empty wrapper from a Granola Bar.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Ice and kleenex.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    homeopathic garbage and ridiculously small portions of meat and vegetables.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I like to make a roux from flour and pregnant lady pee (locally grown - from my bff - because I like to eat clean!) It's a great start to a lovely Bernaise sauce!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    a piece of bread and water. :huh:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I like to make a roux from flour and pregnant lady pee (locally grown - from my bff - because I like to eat clean!) It's a great start to a lovely Bernaise sauce!

Wait. Is that vegan-friendly?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

Wait. Is that vegan-friendly?

human products are vegan
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    Merely walking in front of a Krispe Kreme shop will surpass your caloric limits.
  • NancyNiles
    NancyNiles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    First, I recommend you stop doing that diet, eat real food in moderation and exercise.

With that out of the way, Sparkpeople has a pretty extensive database of recipes that will keep you within the HCG calorie limits.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/great-recipes.asp?food=hcg+diets

*edit to include this*
    P.S. to the people being rude ... did you see this is the OPs first and only post? It's entirely within the realm of possibility that they are new here and what a great way to treat newcomers! Lots of people start the HCG diet. I think those who have been here awhile have a responsibility to either guide people in the right direction with some respect and grace. Or close the thread and move on. Ridiculing people is not going to make them smart or healthy. Lead by example. Maybe provide some links to threads where the dangers of HCG have been discussed with a modicum of intelligence. What y'all are doing is just hateful... but what do I know, I've only been here 3 months. But I hope I never become so jaded toward new dieters that I'm willing to mistreat a perfect stranger for my own entertainment.

Carry on.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Air sauce with wind pudding?
This discussion has been closed.