• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    tater tot casserole:

2 lbs ground beef, browned
    1 bag tater tots
    2 cups cheese
    1 can cream of mushroom soup

in a 13x9 pan, layer the ground beef, then soup, then cheese. top with tots. bake at 400 for 40 minutes or until tots are brown.

garnish with sour cream and/or cholula.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Just. Don't. Do. It.
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    3. ?????
    4. Profit

Lol!

Been a while since I've seen that episode!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    tater tot casserole:

1 bag tater tots
    2 cups cheese

in a 13x9 pan, layer the ground beef, then soup, then cheese. top with tots. bake at 400 for 40 minutes or until tots are brown.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    tater tot hotdish:

1 bag tater tots
    2 cups cheese

FTFY
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    tater tot casserole:

1 bag tater tots
    2 cups cheese

That sounds delicious!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    tater tot hotdish:

1 bag tater tots
    2 cups cheese

FTFY

Word.
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    tater tot casserole:

1 bag tater tots
    2 cups cheese

That sounds delicious!
    Yes yes it does, need to go to the store now!!
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    Frito Lay casserole

Cover your plate with a layer of Fritos (original size is best)
    Warm up a can of Hormel Chili
    Pour chili liberally over Fritos
    Layer chili with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and/ or salsa

Enjoy!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    Go to Taco Bell.
    Buy some Doritos Tacos.
    Enjoy.
  • fightingautism
    Options
    Y'all can make fun of HCG all you want, but one of my dear friends went from 250s to 130s. She went from a 22 to a size 6. She's maintained it now for 6 months. I cannot do the diet, it's too restrictive & I need more food due to my glucose issues. But it DOES work for some and I'm glad it's out there for those whom it benefits. I take care of morbidly obese patients daily and a hard core diet can be the answer for hard core obesity.
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If you are on a HCG diet - you should probably read this from the Mayo Clinic website. In my humble opinion it could not be said better - and it was published on a reputable source.

" .. the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has advised consumers to steer clear of over-the-counter weight-loss products that contain HCG.

HCG is human chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone produced during pregnancy. As a prescription medication, HCG is used mainly to treat fertility issues. HCG is not approved for over-the-counter use, nor has it been proved to work for weight loss. Companies that sell over-the-counter HCG weight-loss products are breaking the law.

So why has there been so much talk about the HCG diet? Perhaps it's because the diet recommends severe calorie restriction — typically just 500 to 800 calories a day. People who follow such a very low calorie diet are likely to lose weight, at least in the short term. However, that level of calorie restriction has risks, such as gallstone formation, irregular heartbeat, and an imbalance of the electrolytes that keep the body's muscles and nerves functioning properly.

If weight loss is your goal, there are safer ways to lose weight. Talk with your doctor or other health care provider about how to make healthy changes that lead to permanent weight loss, such as eating a balanced diet and getting regular exercise."

I respectfully disagree with @fightingautis. I have two friends who lost 150 and 200+ lbs respectively without anything other than change in food and lifestyle modification. If you look around, there are many people on this site have shown the same results.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    Y'all can make fun of HCG all you want, but one of my dear friends went from 250s to 130s. She went from a 22 to a size 6. She's maintained it now for 6 months. I cannot do the diet, it's too restrictive & I need more food due to my glucose issues. But it DOES work for some and I'm glad it's out there for those whom it benefits. I take care of morbidly obese patients daily and a hard core diet can be the answer for hard core obesity.

HCG diet, and other extreme weightloss measures are prohibited on this site. Read the forum guidelines. This site is for healthy weight loss, not gimmicks or starvation diets.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    tater tot hotdish:

1 bag tater tots
    2 cups cheese

FTFY
    call it what you want, it'll always be casserole to me :P
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

* Results not typical
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options

Except the large majority aren't "hardcore obese." They're people looking to "lose my baby weight quick" or some **** like that. Also, HCG has been proven to be no more effective than a placebo. So if someone with severe health problems needs to go on a VLCD then so be it, but let's not pad the pockets of the homeopathy industry.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Breathe through a rice cake or wheat thin for no more than 10 minutes. Done!

Bwhaahaha!
  • Jorra
    Options

Except the large majority aren't "hardcore obese." They're people looking to "lose my baby weight quick" or some **** like that. Also, HCG has been proven to be no more effective than a placebo. So if someone with severe health problems needs to go on a VLCD then so be it, but let's not pad the pockets of the homeopathy industry.

Listen to this guy. He's accomplished way more without HCG or any ridiculous gimmick. He knows his ****.
  • lowrabeast
    Options
    First, I recommend you stop doing that diet, eat real food in moderation and exercise.

With that out of the way, Sparkpeople has a pretty extensive database of recipes that will keep you within the HCG calorie limits.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/great-recipes.asp?food=hcg+diets

*edit to include this*
    P.S. to the people being rude ... did you see this is the OPs first and only post? It's entirely within the realm of possibility that they are new here and what a great way to treat newcomers! Lots of people start the HCG diet. I think those who have been here awhile have a responsibility to either guide people in the right direction with some respect and grace. Or close the thread and move on. Ridiculing people is not going to make them smart or healthy. Lead by example. Maybe provide some links to threads where the dangers of HCG have been discussed with a modicum of intelligence. What y'all are doing is just hateful... but what do I know, I've only been here 3 months. But I hope I never become so jaded toward new dieters that I'm willing to mistreat a perfect stranger for my own entertainment.

Carry on.

^^^Can you all just please take this advice??
  • Jorra
    Options
    *edit to include this*
    P.S. to the people being rude ... did you see this is the OPs first and only post? It's entirely within the realm of possibility that they are new here and what a great way to treat newcomers! Lots of people start the HCG diet. I think those who have been here awhile have a responsibility to either guide people in the right direction with some respect and grace. Or close the thread and move on. Ridiculing people is not going to make them smart or healthy. Lead by example. Maybe provide some links to threads where the dangers of HCG have been discussed with a modicum of intelligence. What y'all are doing is just hateful... but what do I know, I've only been here 3 months. But I hope I never become so jaded toward new dieters that I'm willing to mistreat a perfect stranger for my own entertainment.

Carry on.

^^^Can you all just please take this advice??

Done. I've PM'd the OP to make sure she actually sees it. It's marked as read. I've gotten no reply.
This discussion has been closed.