12 Months 170lbs lost with Photos! What A Year!!

Options

Replies

• SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Insane. Great job.
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You are def. a source of "Thinspiration" for others...fantastic job!!! It's so nice to see someone achieve their goals THE RIGHT WAY by portion control/moderation and exercise :drinker: And to also be an amazing example to your child...that is priceless!!!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! What an incredible transformation! You must be so proud
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look absolutely amazing!! Such hard work and a deserving result. Keep it going!! So proud of you!
  • ninjagirl007
    ninjagirl007 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Griderrr
    Griderrr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WHHO WHOOO, very proud of you both!!! and your son will appreciate healthy parents for a LONGGG time!!
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!! Congratulations to you both. You are today's inspiration for me. :smile:
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Truly amazing! Great job to you and your wife!! :)
  • TKmj5619
    TKmj5619 Posts: 20
    Options
    wow! that is amazing. Definitely inspiring! Congrats to your whole family....life is so much sweeter when you have the energy to truly LIVE life!
  • icandoanything2
    icandoanything2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you guys look amazing! congrats!!
  • alwayssavingme
    Options
    This is incredible! Congrats to you both. Amazing example for your little boy!
  • Fitfaery
    Fitfaery Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well done! You lost a whole me plus a stone x You look great and I bet you feel fantastic xx
  • sduhart
    sduhart Posts: 3
    Options
    great job to both you and your wife. i know it wasn't easy but you guys did it :):wink:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation, you look fantastic. Your wife looks good too, well done to you both
  • spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You both look wonderful and are such an inspiration to us all! God bless you!
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    all I can say is, 'WOW'... absolutely awesome... congrats to you both! People like you keep me motivated!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You both look great! So wonderful that you and your wife are doing this life change together!! :flowerforyou:
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    A whole new person inside & out! Congratulations!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your wife!!
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Many Congratulations on reaching your goal. What you have done is truly astonishing.
    You look like a different (and happy) man.

Thank you for posting your photos
    All the best to you and your wife (also a fantastic loss)

Nicola :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!