My weightloss Journal - ALMOST TO GOAL WEIGHT (Pic Heavy)

Options
StephEwell
StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
Hi MFP buddies,

I am very close to being done with my "weight loss" journey - and switching gears to training for a marathon and getting more toned. However, I wanted to post pictures of my progress. If I can inspire one person to continue on the path of fitness, I'll feel great about it :) I started at a size 14 and am currently a size 6 or 8 :) I loveee the way I feel now - 20+ pounds definitely makes a difference!

Before (Starting Weight - 185 pounds)
Before2.jpg
Before1.jpg
Before3jpg.jpg
photo4-2.jpg
photo9.jpg
photo8-1.jpg

During (close to 170 pounds)
photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo7.jpg

After (hovering at 162)
photo2-1.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo.jpg
420529_10150593143185216_710715215_9457557_952163118_n.jpg
540205_3690172854089_1268254061_33414019_1090493869_n.jpg

I will probably lose another 5-10 pounds, but really want to focus on gaining muscle and training for my marathon.

Starting measurements:
Bust: 40
Chest: 36
Waist: 34
Hips: 46
Thighs: 25 each
Upper Arm: 13 each

Last measurements (3/27)
Bust 39
Chest: 34
Waist 31
Hips 42.5
Thighs: 24 each
Upper Arm: 12 each

Total inches lost: 14 :)

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! You are too cute!! Keep up the great work, my friend!
  • StephEwell
    Options
    Also, I'm 5'9!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm 5'10 and I love seeing tall girls' amazing results. Good luck with your marathon training!
  • StephEwell
    Options
    Thanks! I'm super nervous about it, but I made up a plan and hopefully it works out :)
  • serenetranquility
    serenetranquility Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    First off, you look amazing!! I was reading your post and thought oh my goodness she is my body double. I scrolled down and saw your final pic and thought wow , i hope when i am done i can look this tiny and half as good as you! Then i noticed you were at 162. I am at 164 right now and our measurements are almost exact and were the same height. My husband keeps saying i look great but all i see is the flaws. Seeing gorgeous you makes me look at myself in another light and maybe my hubby is right. Congratulations and thank you! Also, do you have kids?
  • StephEwell
    Options
    No kids yet! But I can definitely understand you're struggling! It's so hard to feel like enough is enough! I feel pretty great about my body, but I still want to venture into the 150's instead of the 160's. I'm starting to recognize that going lower than that wouldn't look very "healthy" on me. Thanks for the sweet comments :)
  • StephEwell
    Options
    It makes me sad that no one comments on my journey. I guess it's just not that inspiring.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Good job!! :)
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Looks like you lost more than 21 lbs. You look great!
  • etavi
    etavi Posts: 85
    Options
    Your smile looks so big in the last ones! =D
    Awesome job
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    You look great! When did you start your journey? Good Luck with your marathon!
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Don't be sad, be proud= you have done so much and look both fantastic AND happy!
  • missana221
    missana221 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
    Good luck with your training.. hope it all goes well! you don't necessarily need to venture into the 150's... the number doesn't matter nearly as much as how you feel and whether or not your healthy.. :).. You look great as you are, you did fabulous.. it's encouraging.. for sure, I love seeing success stories it keeps me motivated. :) Thanks.
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    you look awesome
  • mspatriciabrown
    mspatriciabrown Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're success is very inspiring!!
  • StephEwell
    Options
    Sorry about my whiney post earlier, but I posted this a week ago and was hoping for a response and got nothing! After all that work I was so disappointed, but now I feel better :) And it's reinspiring me to get back to my A-Game. I have been a bit lacking this week.

As for an earlier question, I started getting fit around Thanksgiving last year... So all in all about 6 months to lose 20 pounds :) My blog outlines all the details of my "weightloss journey" (for lack of a better term). Also, feel free to add me! I love MFP friends :)
  • dboag
    dboag Posts: 3
    Options
    Fantastic, I love the pictures, they are a real inspiration. Well done and keep up the great work.
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I was going to say you must be tall b/c I'm only a couple lbs more than you but you look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than I do!!! Fantastic job!! You look amazing!
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look amazing! Good Luck with Your training, I'm rooting for you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!