Tall Girl in Heels?

Options
MiChaChelle
MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
I'm interested in knowing what guys think when they see an already tall girl in heels in college? I'm around 5'9 and if you add 4 inch heels i become 182 cms tall! Guys don't find that attractive right?

Replies

• freyaandcorysmum
    Options
    im interested in the answers to this...im 5'8 and hate wearing mega high heels unless im with someone taller than me. i hate to be the tall one lol xx
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hmm Im 6'2 and Its just kindof aqward being next to a girl equally as tall if not taller but that doesnt mean I wouldnt find her attractive most guys arnt THAT picky,...unless your significantly taller then him then its just weird
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    doesn't bother me one bit. but I'm also pretty tall 6'3. that's barefoot so probably more like 6'4 after you add in shoes. I like girls of all heights.
  • jailee813
    jailee813 Posts: 29
    Options
    I LOVE being super tall with an extra high heel :-D I'm 5'8" and the taller the shoe the better IMO. I think that most girls are anywhere from 5'2'-5'6" (pretty sure that's avg hiegh last time I checked) and I like having something about me that isn't average :-) I say rock those heels if they make you feel good and who cares what the boys say :-D
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Im 6'3". Love tall girls.
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I LOVE being super tall with an extra high heel :-D I'm 5'8" and the taller the shoe the better IMO. I think that most girls are anywhere from 5'2'-5'6" (pretty sure that's avg hiegh last time I checked) and I like having something about me that isn't average :-) I say rock those heels if they make you feel good and who cares what the boys say :-D

I agree with this, if a girl confidently rocks them then its sexier than if shes obviously self concious
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I don't know any guys that would have a problem with that.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not a guy but...

You should ALWAYS rock heels if you want, no matter your height. They are dead sexy. :love:
  • stanlee73
    stanlee73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also 6'3 and have to admit that it takes a lot of getting used to because taller guys usually don't have to stand up and look women in the eye all that often.

However, a hot woman = a hot woman regardless of height.

Also (and this is unlikely to be popular) it depends a lot on the build. If a woman is say 5'11 and built as big as (lets say) me.....I wouldn't be as comfortable in her wearing 5 inch heels....maybe its a little bit of an insecurity on my part but I think its more the fact that I haven't had big women towering over me on a daily basis since childhood......

I think this kind of tall/big women are better appreciated by short men?
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    DO WANT.
  • Akc78728
    Akc78728 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm also 5ft8 and love wearing heals! I just embrace the height. I know I'm not a guy, but I think it is more about being confident if you are wearing the heels. How you carry yourself makes a big difference. It shows if you aren't comfortable and then you just look awkward! Believe me, there is not a lack of guys approaching me when I wear heels.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'4 and I'm 5'11. I can wear my 4 inch heels and still look up to him!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Tall girls are great!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    If men don't go for you because of your height with heels, then forget them. :) Wear what you want for YOU not for anyone else (and if it gets someone hot, then bonus!) :)
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10". I will wear heels. My significant other is 6'3". He doesn't have a problem with me seeing eye to eye with him.

There are plenty of guys that aren't going to be bothered with your height. Do you really want one that would be?

Keep in mind that everyone is roughly the same height while lying down!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of it has to do with the guy's self confidence. I'm 6 foot, and love rockin' the 3-4 inch heals. I've dated guys who were really intimidated by a woman who was taller then them in the first place, and I've dated guys who thought that was the hottest thing around. The guys who thought it was awesome were the guys who were very secure in their own skin, and didn't need to have a "little woman looking up to them" to feel like a man. They sort of had the "I'm shorter, but I'm man enough for her!" attitude. As far as I was concerned, they're the more desirable men!
    Then I married a guy who is 6'10" so I can wear whatever heels I want and still strain my neck to kiss him ;)
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 11 and a half and I still wear heels!! Not really high ones obviously, but low to medium heels. What else am I supposed to wear with a dress when I'm all dressed up. Flats are just not going to look right are they? I love the heels. I would never wear really really high ones but low ones are necessary. I'm about an inch and a half taller than my husband and he doesn't mind at all. :-)
  • juicyfruitkk
    juicyfruitkk Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If you wanna wear em' go rock em! I'm 5'9 and if I wanna wear them, I do. GO FOR IT GIRL!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in knowing what guys think when they see an already tall girl in heels in college? I'm around 5'9 and if you add 4 inch heels i become 182 cms tall! Guys don't find that attractive right?

Very attractive!!
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I rock heels pretty much daily. I am 5'9 so I am taller than most of the guys I am around (generally) anyway...what's another 4 inches? Honestly, I have never even thought of myself as "tall"...I just always thought everyone else was short :-)