Tall Girl in Heels?

Options

Replies

• _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in knowing what guys think when they see an already tall girl in heels in college? I'm around 5'9 and if you add 4 inch heels i become 182 cms tall! Guys don't find that attractive right?

I'm 5'9" as well, and I normally feel uncomfortable being this tall, even though I love heels...it's just some psychological hang-up i have feeling taller than everyone else. But HEELS in general get really good feedback from men! Turns them on seeing sky-high legs, lol.
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm about 6ft1 or more in heels and when I wear them I feel more confident than when I'm in flats :)
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm about 6ft1 or more in heels and when I wear them I feel more confident than when I'm in flats :)

same here :tongue:
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm taller than my husband in heels and he has no problem with it whatsoever, and still finds me unbelievably sexy! He's very confident and has no issues with his manhood or ego or anything, so that helps. I've been with guys who don't necessarily SAY they don't like it, but you can tell they don't, and that kind of put a damper on my desire to wear heels for a long while, which is a shame, because it has a knock-on effect on your whole wardrobe, like dresses and skirts and things.

A lot of the time it's not simply my height that's a mental issue for me, it's my 'bulk'. My height and weight makes me feel like I'm a huge beast towering over all the little people :( if I was fitter and leaner, I'd feel a lot better being tall when I'm surrounded by munchkins lol.
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and have got some gorgeous heels. Screw the men, beautiful shoes are far more important! :laugh:
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    I LOVE being super tall with an extra high heel :-D I'm 5'8" and the taller the shoe the better IMO. I think that most girls are anywhere from 5'2'-5'6" (pretty sure that's avg hiegh last time I checked) and I like having something about me that isn't average :-) I say rock those heels if they make you feel good and who cares what the boys say :-D

Finally!!! someone who does not care what "the guys think". Good for you!
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'9" and love to wear heels. Wear what makes you comfortable...
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options

same here :tongue:

Cute, papastu :)
  • kimberly1071
    Options
    thats crazy talk ladies....not only do they find it attractive they think is incredibly sexy...I am almost 5 10 and I wear heels all the time and yes they are 4 inches and make me 6 2...of course I have to admit that I have a problem with being taller..the guys I meet dont care lol
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have to add this - you're really pretty and tall, so you could be a model! :O Anyways, apparently, I can see guys being awkward if you're taller than the average guy, but I would wear heels - who cares? I mean if you're with a guy though and you're going somewhere, you might just want to wear flat shoes like Converse or Vans (Sketchers have that arch and so on unless you wore them ten thousand times). But if you're single right now, wear the heels! :)
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, and I love to wear heels! Men who don't like my delightful tallness can learn from my also 5'11 husband who believes the closer he is to my breasts, the better his life is.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    LOL i used to rock heels all the time, but 5'6" add 6"(oh yeah i rocked the 6") but for the past 4 years i spend all my time pushing a stroller when im out now, it realy dosent make any sence to wear them.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    doesn't bother me one bit. but I'm also pretty tall 6'3. that's barefoot so probably more like 6'4 after you add in shoes. I like girls of all heights.

I'm 6' and don't mind ladies in heels at all. It makes your legs and rear look very nice. Maybe go with 3" heels if you're worried about it. Like some others have said, if you are confident in what you are wearing it is very sexy. You'll find plenty of guys out there that won't let your height bother them - probably the ones you'd be happier with any way. I used to date a girl that was 6' 2" - she drew a lot of attention - gorgeous inside and out. Her height never bothered me. :wink:
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hi, here's my opinion. I think high heels are silly looking. They can't be comfortable, and they prevent you from walking naturally. Just wear whatever is comfortable and say to hell with societal pressures.
  • bolsaguns
    bolsaguns Posts: 100
    Options
    I love a tall girl in heels. The higher the heels, the better.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10". I rarely wear heels because they are just not comfortable but when I do, I could care less whether random men approve. lol!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I find it sexy as hell, but the problem is that normally guys won't approach a woman taller than him, so you rule out many suitors who would have approached you if you wore lower heels or flats. But the other dilemma is that if you're that tall, you usually wear a larger shoe; heels make your feet seem smaller so it's a catch-22. But I'd think you were sexy if burried under 3 feet of sand or standing on a pedestal.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Depends on how tall your boy is. Mine is 6'0" and I'm 5'8". As long as I'm not taller than him, he's fine.

He's also a "legs" guy, and tall shoes make tall legs longer.:wink:
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Don't ***** about being "a tall girl in heels" if you're under 5'11. I'm 6 feet tall. I'm already 2 inches taller than the average male & 3 inches taller than the average male where I live. lol
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    doesn't bother me one bit. but I'm also pretty tall 6'3. that's barefoot so probably more like 6'4 after you add in shoes. I like girls of all heights.

You, RULE!