• stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just after-shave pinaud club man for me original
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Aqua Velva

Go to the cologne counter and try different ones out.

I'm not a cologne expert but your colognes probably have common "notes" and the person behind the counter can suggest some, and then you can see how they smell on you...

Then go home an order them online where they are cheaper
    mUAHAAHauhAhahahAHAh.
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I like the oldies...tommy, nautica.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    MICHAEL JORDAN
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Great thread. I'm not much of a cologne wearer, but it's nice to have some on hand for those times when you want some. Does anyone know the difference between the cologne and the after shave? I assume the after shave is less fragrant becaus eyou use more of it all over your face. I'm probably not going to go that route, but just curious. I don't any, and I never have, other than the old spice i used to get every year for Christmas when I was a young adult. Lol.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I wear Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy for Him.

Girls seem to love the smell of it.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I love Acqua di Gio. Makes me all kinds of fluttery.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I like using Givenchy Play.
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I wear Tom Ford.

Does the trick
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Soap is good. I don't like men's deodorant with fragrance, either. Blech

This. I like a man to smell of himself.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I took note of all the panty droppers.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    My husband uses Guess Seductive! He actually took me to the scent place and let me help him pick it out. He also got the same deodorant scent to make it complement his cologne! He also quit smoking regular cigarettes and switches over to electronic and also uses a natural breath freshener spray! Life has been MUCH better the last few months haha. No more stinky yuck yuck trashy smells. :P
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I love anything that doesn't smell "old-manish" Escape smells good.....nothing like a good smelling man!
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Holy thread necromancy! Someone posted an earlier similar thread by asking strictly ladies...

Davidoff Cool Water, but it works with my body chemistry.

If you're skin is dry, oily, or something in between, a choice in colognes makes a huge difference. I know because I didn't wear any until I did a bit of research and found what worked with my body chemistry and I've gotten compliments from my female friends...who aren't usually prone to compliments (since I am just a friend).

I did a search on cologne and found sites, but the most important aspect was the body chemistry and application. My research basically came up with this:
    Find something that works for you smell wise and body chemistry wise, test a little bit because cologones don't always smell exactly as you spray them, and then don't drown yourself in it. If you have friends, ask them how well it works. A general consensus across differing friends will definitely tell you that you've hit the right one.

Usually the things that create turn off for colognes...people pick ones that dont work with body chemistry, or they drown themselves in it (or a combo of both). Some women do have sensitive smelling, so if they tell you this (usually ones that do are very heavy in signaling this), make sure to either not bother or be even lighter than normal with the application of cologne.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Paul Sebastian or Cool Water:flowerforyou:
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    No cologne. I smell like Cigars, Single Barrel Bourbon, BBQ Smoke and Motorcycle.

CK One...... but only on certain people...... or ^^^^ this! with a little bit of leather thrown in!
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    D&G: "The One"
    Burberry: "Burberry London"
    Yves Saint Laurent: "L'Homme"
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Armani Code makes my panties drop. Just sayin'
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member