Am I finally fit enough to pull off yoga pants??

Options
123457»

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can. And I'm totally jealous of your back.
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I also think that little saying we all learned in kindergarden should be a rule to live by, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

i hate that rule. what if she was 200+ pounds over weight, and making those yoga pants cry?? would you say "yes, honey, you look like a model!!"?? would you say that?

would you put the world through that??

would you???

you would.

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn_c_175818.jpg

But the rule isn't "if you can't say anything nice, lie". I think if someone asks you for honesty and you have a negative response, there's always a kinder way to phrase it. There's a difference between saying "IT SHOULD BE A VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS TO LOOK AT SOMEONE WITH A LUMPY BUTT WEARING CLOTHES THAT DON'T FIT" and "I don't think that yoga pants look good on overweight people".
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I also think that little saying we all learned in kindergarden should be a rule to live by, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

i hate that rule. what if she was 200+ pounds over weight, and making those yoga pants cry?? would you say "yes, honey, you look like a model!!"?? would you say that?

would you put the world through that??

would you???

you would.

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn_c_175818.jpg

But the rule isn't "if you can't say anything nice, lie". I think if someone asks you for honesty and you have a negative response, there's always a kinder way to phrase it. There's a difference between saying "IT SHOULD BE A VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS TO LOOK AT SOMEONE WITH A LUMPY BUTT WEARING CLOTHES THAT DON'T FIT" and "I don't think that yoga pants look good on overweight people".

I've got to say, it's not ENTIRELY the overweight people's faults. The store should just not make them any larger than a medium - I say this because they're stretchy.