WHY??

Options

Replies

• _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I can birth twins... my husband can't.

We also have more fun bits.

This really has nothing to do with the topic, but I like saying fun bits whenever possible.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    To add to the other reasons already mentioned....

Men generally tend to lift weights, and lots of women do cardio. Whatever you do, DO NOT lift weights! Your uterus will fall out, you'll get all big and bulky like one of those Gladiator chicks, and you'll grow a mustache and back hair. So stick to Zumba!

/end sarcasm.
    :flowerforyou:

So... THAT'S why I dropped my uterus on the floor of the squat rack this morning...

huh... cool...
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Men have more testosterone and generally have more lean muscle combined with less body fat. It sucks, but I'm still glad I'm a woman :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I like men.

A lot.

^^^Yes, that really is all I have to contribute. Also, I am with _Christine_ and enjoy saying "fun bits" - we have more of them, but I like a man's "fun bits" better.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

This really has nothing to do with the topic, but I like saying fun bits whenever possible.

BOOBS Equate to Automatic WIN
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    because women don't have enough to complain about
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    estrogen = the fat hormone. chick have it, guys don't. :(
    Actually, men do but in much smaller amounts than women. We also have testosterone, but just in much smaller amounts than men. In order for the body to work properly, we need a proper balance of both hormones, and progesterone is the hormone that keeps the two in check.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Women carry subcutaneous fat while men carry visceral fat. Well at least that explains the jiggle.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    To add to the other reasons already mentioned....

Men generally tend to lift weights, and lots of women do cardio. Whatever you do, DO NOT lift weights! Your uterus will fall out, you'll get all big and bulky like one of those Gladiator chicks, and you'll grow a mustache and back hair. So stick to Zumba!

/end sarcasm.
    :flowerforyou:

No no no no no - its Tae Bo NOT Zumba us women have to do
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Its kinda funny because when my husband and I started dating, he weighed 110lb at 23 years old. Now, almost 10 years later, he is going to be 33 and weighs 140lb now. So I have the opposite situation.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You can only be a hatter if you have a pet mouse in a teapot.........do you?
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are doing Body Revolution. So we're eating the same food and doing the same exercises but I workout about 30 - 60 min extra. He's 5'11" and started at 202... And has lost 30lbs. I'm 5'6" started at 195 and I've only lost 21 lbs.

I'm the one who needs to lose weight! Lol it's not fair
  • Icewatta
    Icewatta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You just made my day lol
  • Icewatta
    Icewatta Posts: 19 Member
    Options

You just made my day lol
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    My husband is trying to bulk for a couple of months and then cut for our trip to Fiji. He thought he was doing well after weighing on Monday at 105kg (he's 6'5" so this isn't fat for him), then weighed in this morning at 101kg... seriously how can you accidentally lose 8lb in a couple of days? :laugh:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Well, if you want to lose weight faster, you can take testosterone shots regularly, and you'll find similar metabolic and muscle tone effects. Don't know if your boyfriend is into facial hair on women, but it could be something you could both learn to embrace in time.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Well, if you want to lose weight faster, you can take testosterone shots regularly, and you'll find similar metabolic and muscle tone effects. Don't know if your boyfriend is into facial hair on women, but it could be something you could both learn to embrace in time.

hahahah lol... don't worry I have suggested it :)
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    It's a curse ;)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Lol I guess I don't then! But then again I have seen Drags that have a way more awsome body than women and can rock heels better to lmao

Well considering heels were invented for men to wear first before it became a strictly female fashion it's not hard to see why.