does weight loss Always = smaller boobies????

Options
1235»

Replies

• lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    What are boobs made of? Fat.
    So yes you will lose them.
    NO BOOBS ARE MAINLY MADE OUT OF TISSUE. That being said, yes boobs have fat in them and you will more than likely lose some of your boobs. The main way to tell how big they will be is basised on your genes. Do big boobs run in your family? Then more than likely you will have large breast for your frame. If not then you will lose your boobs, you'll have to decide what is more important to you.
  • specialtreat
    Options
    What are boobs made of? Fat.
    So yes you will lose them.
    NO BOOBS ARE MAINLY MADE OUT OF TISSUE. That being said, yes boobs have fat in them and you will more than likely lose some of your boobs. The main way to tell how big they will be is basised on your genes. Do big boobs run in your family? Then more than likely you will have large breast for your frame. If not then you will lose your boobs, you'll have to decide what is more important to you.

Yes my mum and sister have huge boobs, but I missed out on that gene :sad:

I guess what will be will be, hopefully the trade off will be a smaller butt, trimmer tum, thinner face [minus the 2nd chin as well] thinner thighs and no more back fat :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I've lost over the years my boobs have always managed to grow!! :( At my heaviest I was a D now I'm a G & they still seem to be growing :'(
    this is what happens to me. odds are your breasts aren't growing, but your band size gets smaller which makes the cup size go up. forr instance when i started out i was 38F/G now I'm around 36G/H

in general i think it depends on how your body puts on weight. for me, breast is the 1st place my body packs on extra fat, so in order for me to significantly get rid of what i have i'd probably have to be around 10% body fat

I agree here. I think I gain fairly evenly, but I have also been pretty well-endowed up top.

So far I have gone from about 36H to 34H (which I am happy about). But I also gained a cup in my 20s (even though my weight stayed the same). I am hoping I lose in the band and a bit in the cup. If I keep the same volume, and keep going down in the band I will have a really obnoxious size. (Um 30J or something awful)

before i had my breast reduction (and was at GW) i wore a 30JJ. My bra cups were so big, one of my boyfriends at the time got a kick out of putting his head in one of the cups and the edge of the bra came down to the bridge of his nose. he got a big kick out of doing that, but i hated it..

anyway i have a feeling i'll be there again when i'm ready to start maintaining
  • zeldalemons
    zeldalemons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sadly.. my boobs were the first thing to go. :X
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    maybe this is why i am plateau-ing at the end of my last 20lbs...i dont want my cup size to leave. i love them!
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hello guys,

The topic has been lock because the topic has derailed and a number of MyFitnessPal guideline violations have occurred.

Just a reminder that Sexually explicit topics are against MyFitnessPal guidelines.
    18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums

Because we need to ensure that our English-speaking moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.

19. No Public Protests Of Moderator Actions Or Decisions

We at MyFitnessPal are people too, and all of our forum moderators are unpaid volunteers. We all work hard to improve the site and ensure MyFitnessPal remains a positive and friendly place for everyone. When problems arise, we do our best to be fair and nice people. We require that community members interact with us in a respectful manner, and while we understand that people get upset, we will not take abuse and we reserve the right to deny you access to the site at any time.

If you have an issue with a moderator decision or action, you may send a private message to a moderator or to Steven from the MFP Staff. But please do not post such disputes on the forums themselves.

20. Three Strikes and You Are Out

We feel strongly that posts or actions disregarding these guidelines jeopardize the supportive atmosphere of MyFitnessPal. Such posts may lead to consequences including warning, suspension of posting privileges, or, in extreme cases, removal of a user from the site. As a general practice, we will operate on a “three strikes” system. If moderators block you from 3 topics for any of the above reasons, you will be permanently banned from all of the Main Forums.

Group-Specific Guidelines

21. Groups Can Establish Additional Group-Specific Guidelines

Group Administrators may establish additional guidelines for their Groups as long as they do not interfere with MyFitnessPal’s sitewide guidelines. Members of the group must adhere to these group-specific rules.

22. Group Moderators Must Uphold Site-wide Guidelines

All group moderators are required to uphold the MyFitnessPal site-wide guidelines to the best of their abilities. Failure to do so will result in the loss of their moderator privileges and possibly the shutdown of the group.

23. Do Not Troll or Harass Groups

There will be groups with opinions that you do not agree with. Do not use groups as a way to harass or insult others.

24. No Mass Invites or Invite Spamming

While we certainly encourage group founders to invite members to join their groups, excessively spamming invites is not permitted and will result in the deletion of the group. Please invite members to your group in moderation.

25. Groups That Allow Mature Content Must Be Marked Mature

If your group decides that it will allow mature content, it must be flagged as a mature group. Failure to do so could result in the deletion of the group. Please note that even groups marked as mature must still adhere to our site-wide guidelines.

These guidelines are subject to change.

Thanks for your cooperation and we hope you are enjoying the site!

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!