Replies

• jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    every couple of days. I try for no more than twice a week
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    every Monday or Tuesday, but I'm going to not weigh in for a few weeks because I like my ticker right now :tongue:
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Usually 1 time per week. Sometimes I peek and there are times when I don't weigh in for a month. It varies I guess.
  • jp619
    jp619 Posts: 20
    Options
    Pretty much daily, can't help it. I was a wrestler growing up and have always been in the habit of daily weigh-ins.
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week on Monday morning (same time, just after I wake up and use the toilet) and also on the first of the month. I only take measurements once a month, on the first of the month. (When I weighed in more often than that, I became obsessive as if nothing else in life mattered other than my weight, which actually made me feel worse, not better.)
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I weigh every single morning and record it once a week. It helps keep me accountable.

THIS !

X2
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Everyday, sometimes twice.

This week I'm having my sister hide my scale and let it resurface on Friday morning.

I was JUST thinking of doing something similar... I am wearing myself out weighing all the time and getting discouraged LOL
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    once a week except for THAT special female week.
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    However much you want. I commit to do it once a week but actually suffer thru 3 times a week out of habit. I always suggest taking measurements but after seeing the following post today you may want to take pictures regularly instead.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/580019-the-scale-is-a-lying-torture-device-i-m-proof
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, after I use the bathroom. I do it to keep myself accountable, and I don't freak out unless the number jumps and stays up for more than 3 days. It's mostly water weight differences that you see day-to-day...it's important for us daily-weighers to remember that!
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Whenever I feel like it but at least once a week. I try not to use the scale to torture myself though, so if I don't think I can take the results, I wait until I can.