who wants lose at least 8lb in May

Options

Replies

• tansamlove
    Options
    I am in!!!! Needed the motivation!
  • Lunamoth13
    Options
    I waaaaant to but can I stick with it and not get discouraged? I'm in. :wink:
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! Me!!!! Me!!!! (Picturing myself as the kindergarten kid with raised hand when they know the answer lol!):tongue:
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    But, I have to add, I am not weighing till the end of May because I am working on 30ds too and going to focus on measurements and due to knee fluid it will take me till the end of May to get through my 30ds (5 days down). But, I know my start weight so hoping for 8lbs plus lots of inches!
  • imani164
    imani164 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :happy:
  • jroseberr
    Options
    Hello!! I'm a new-bee to MFP as of the lat 2 weeks and love it so far! I feel inspired to get to my goal this month as well, and all I'm wanting to loose really is 10lbs. These 10 lbs, however, have snuck up on me over the last 3 years. I met with my trainer this morning and started to integrate lifting weights along with my cardio and hope that makes the scale budge (because it's hasn't moved at all).
    I'm looking for friends here as well to help motivate me and to see their success stories. I'm on a 1200 calories a day limit and do cardio 6 times a week. I'm almost 5'11 and weigh 155 lbs..but want to get back to my perfect weight of 145:) Today and for the next 4 days, I am cutting out my nightly glass (sometimes glasses!!) of wine..which is hard because I used to work at a culinary school in SanFran and loooove to cook and drink the juice! My trainer said that that deficit should help, and that's motivation for me.

All that said, sign me up to loose 8-10 in May!
  • bagswell
    bagswell Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • dyeager01
    dyeager01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • jlrowland
    jlrowland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So there, or at least hope to be!! Bring on all the encouragement u can!
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    im in but i need to lose 9lb to get to my target weight :) starting my prog tomorrow for the month of may, 9lb might be a bit optimistic, but im gonna try my hardest x
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm in new bootcamp classes until May 25... its so new to me today was the first day and I'm dying already!! 8lbs?? LETS DO IT!! add me :)
  • Whitneybaker15
    Whitneybaker15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I'm going to be down 10lbs in May so I'm looking forward to it!
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I do, I do.... We can do this!
  • Denee85
    Denee85 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Me! If I can lose 8 lbs I'll be at my ultimate goal weight :)
  • mama73bear
    Options
    I'm in too! I need motivation BAD!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • kass22185
    kass22185 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im in! I'll try anyway! I'm trying to get to prepregnancy weight by my daughters first birthday.. June 21. I only have about 10 lbs till that goal, but I'm really just starting. I'm in week 3 of couch to 5k. Going to add in the 30ds on my "off" days! Currently 142 goal is 133, Ultimate goal is 115-120. Cant wait to see how we all do!